November test matches

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: November test matches

Post by BaggyTrousers »

War of attrition wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Frankly I'm beginning to consider becoming somewhat less liberal. I'd seriously consider that the death sentence for use of Twitter may well improve the gene pool.

Inhabited by people who would be barred for life here.
I find myself agreeing with you IRONIC

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
As I have counselled many other halfwits in the past, it's not something to feel bad about, we all know the analogy of the stopped clock being right twice a day, every day, but in your own case, consider it that occasionally out of the mouths of babes, innocents and dumbas dirt muthafukkas, comes the occasional correct statement.

NB no need to SHOUT, k?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: November test matches

Post by BaggyTrousers »

promenader 2 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Must say I wonder will the FIRFUCs approach this with the same vigour as with the two young gentlemen? I very much doubt it.
If I start talking about Bundi Aki in work this morning, I can guarantee that not one person will have the faintest idea who I'm talking about. Earlier this year, Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding would have been the single biggest topic of conversation around the workplace, and both could have been instantly identified by people with zero interest in rugby or team sports generally. In talking with people during the trial, I would sometimes mention the names of Connor Murray and Simon Zebo. Only people with an interest in rugby knew these two and even most of these hadn't heard the video story. So, if you're going to draw parallels with Bundi Aki, I suggest that Murray and Zebo would be a better place to start, unless and until Aki gets charged with some sexual crime and has his name, face and favourite sexual position splashed across the media for the titillation of the masses.

If I can quote a well known poster around these parts, you have been helped. >EW
Whilst I don't doubt that what you say is accurate, it's only partially relevent. I have never seen the Murray/Zebo video neither would I wish to, I have no idea about Aki, I hope the guy has not made a chube of himself and most importantly his family life. I like old Bundee and wish him no harm whatsoever.

However, I believe that the FIRFUCs condemned the two young gentlemen to exile as soon as they prevented them from playing, as innocent men who had not even been charged with any crime, never mind having been found guilty. I'll not repeat all the heinous sequence but I remain utterly convinced that their haste to be PC was not unrelated to the fact that it was two Nordies rather than Mexicans or Turnips.

Anyway, your help is much appreciated, I always like the opportunity of a good gurn. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.