November test matches

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: November test matches

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote: You're unreal. Play it down.

Mention something Zebo did years ago sure.
Get up the yard ya eejit.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:The FIRFU are not Ireland. Ireland are the players. The FIRFU are just the clowns in suits.
Now yer talking my language a chara.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Not at all sure why your MOTM would be Kearney .

The game was won by the forwards and the back row in particular — thus the call would be between PoM and Stander . Both put their bodies on the line and both saved the situation on occasion .

Personally I think I go for PoM a player who when he first played for Ireland lacked self control but now plays much better with out going over the TOP.

Stockdale had an excellent game with that touch of brilliance but wings are on the pitch 80 minutes but drift in and out of the game . Back rows are involved the full 80 which is why I have gone for the a back row and it was their 80 minute effort got the result when a lead had been achieved .

BOD’s envy must be boundless Best has now Captained Ireland to two wins over the ABs .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

big mervyn wrote:
Warren Gatland of the night was yer man commentating for C4. He just does not know when to shut up. You'd think we were all following it on the wireless.
You should always watch Ireland matches on RTE, if you can. Ferris, EOS and Popey on the panel and Lenihan co-commentary. Can't go too far wrong.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

rumncoke wrote:
BOD’s envy must be boundless Best has now Captained Ireland to two wins over the ABs
Fair play Rum. Tis a good callout. He'll go down as some captain of Ireland in the history books.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:The FIRFU are not Ireland. Ireland are the players. The FIRFU are just the clowns in suits.
Now yer talking my language a chara.
They are nothing. Empty shadowy faceless bureaucrats. Could be Russian bots.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

7 points up against the best team in the world and Carbery is brought on with 3 mins 30 secs left.....explain.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Dave wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:I’m still angry at the FIRFU but you can’t help but get sucked in by these games.

Stockdale’s try was phenomenal and Peter O’Mahony is just a bloody warrior, that grab was something else.

Incredible to beat the AB’s on home soil.

The FIRFU are not Ireland. Ireland are the players. The FIRFU are just the clowns in suits.
Spot-on Dave

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Sexton was injured in fairness.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

Dave wrote:Sexton was injured in fairness.
Fair enough
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Shan it is to prove to Baggy every cloud has a silver lining .
Even I did not think Ireland would win and losing might be good in the medium term — never liked games were Ireland are favourites to win — you get bad odds from Paddy Power .

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wee Woman wrote:I’m still angry at the FIRFU but you can’t help but get sucked in by these games.
WW I can only say, speak for yourself...which you clearly did, but I took not one iota of joy from that.

Seldom have I seen as poor a NZ team, the game was a top arm wrestle which I usually enjoy, but not today, a pretty boring game when the best team in the world are so easily subdued by a bunch of honest bogtrotters who deserved their win by being marginally less ordinary.

Doubtless several or a few of you will have been carried away and thought they were watching a modern classic. It was modest fare when you have no love for either team.

Lots of perspiration, very little creation from either side. Pretty crap for those of us who like seeing both teams beaten except when they play England.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
WW I can only say, speak for yourself...which you clearly did, but I took not one iota of joy from that.

Seldom have I seen as poor a NZ team, the game was a top arm wrestle which I usually enjoy, but not today, a pretty boring game when the best team in the world are so easily subdued by a bunch of honest bogtrotters who deserved their win by being marginally less ordinary.

Doubtless several or a few of you will have been carried away and thought they were watching a modern classic. It was modest fare when you have no live for either team.

Lots of perspiration, very little creation from either side. Pretty crap for those of us who like seeing both teams beaten except when they play England.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Now Dave - That is what you call predictable. :D
connachtfan
Novice

Post by connachtfan »

I feck love Jim Neilly.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:

Stockdale’s try was phenomenal and Peter O’Mahony is just a bloody warrior, that grab was something else.

Incredible to beat the AB’s on home soil.

The FIRFU are not Ireland. Ireland are the players. The FIRFU are just the clowns in suits.
Tell me Dave, which one of the players spoke out about what was done to Paddy & Wee Stu, remind me who that was.

Oh yeah, not one of them spoke out publicly, not Rory, not Hendy, not Peter O'Mahony and obviously not one Warren Gatland.

Fück Ireland.

#bringthemhome
#fücktheFIRFUCs
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.