November test matches

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: November test matches

Post by rumncoke »

Its a team which gives Italy a chance but the Back Row and Back Three should give Ireland the edge .

Carberry will be playing Shuffle Ball to get it to Lamour ,Stockdale , and Conway
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
baldeagle09
Initiate

Post by baldeagle09 »

Impressive by Ireland. Larmour was class.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

November test matches

Post by rumncoke »

wasn't impressed by Joey's contribution forget the place kicking -- his kicking from hand was terrible and distribution mechanical
on his first delayed pass he nearly got killed .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Last edited by rumncoke on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I wonder whether Rory will be first choice come RWC never mind captain?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

For Ulster?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Joey was shyte

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

England got out of jail free with Farrell's high and dangerous "tackle" at the end.

Should have been at least a penalty in front of the posts, and you could debate to the cows come home what colour of card as the shoulder appeared to hit the head.

When former England players are saying as much, and even Matt Dawson says if the position had been reversed, England would have been demanding a penalty, you know they've been lucky.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:England got out of jail free with Farrell's high and dangerous "tackle" at the end.

Should have been at least a penalty in front of the posts, and you could debate to the cows come home what colour of card as the shoulder appeared to hit the head.

When former England players are saying as much, and even Matt Dawson says if the position had been reversed, England would have been demanding a penalty, you know they've been lucky.
We've seen them given in the current climate, but ...

to me he hit the arms and ball around the nipple line. Not convincingly high.

It looked like there was an attempted wrap, but it was the fend by the South African which prevented it from completing.

Stupidity from Farrell to cut things that fine though.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote:For Ulster?
No Ireland .... as for Ulster we also need to look forward sooner rather than later and further blood McBurnwy and Co.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

rumncoke wrote:wasn't impressed by Joey's contribution forget the place kicking -- his kicking from hand was terrible and distribution mechanical
on his first delayed pass he nearly got killed .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Now I didn't see the game but I'll assume from this that Joey played fairly well.

Heard Larmour was pretty snazzy but up against feck all as Italy unsurprisingly were a pile of sh1te.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: There are more letters in "there are" than in "There's" too.

Sometimes it is better to use more letters than fewer. >EW

For a West Englander, you should make better use of the English language, Shan. :lol:
Away and boil yer head. Us West English shall use our wonderful language any way we please. We have nothing to prove. As a wise man said "to be born an Englishman is to have won the lottery of life". Same applies to West English.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:England got out of jail free with Farrell's high and dangerous "tackle" at the end.

Ref called it correctly. I say that without even needing to see the incident. Gwan England. :D :D
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:

Ref called it correctly. I say that without even needing to see the incident. Gwan England. :D :D
I suppose you had him down for MOTM too Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shan wrote:

I called it the other way without the need to see the incident ...it was Farrell we're talking about, right? :lol:

Then having seen it, it just confirmed tome what a nasty, stupid (albeit I will admit, talented) so-and-so he really is.

Saffa win shoulda been a cert.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

If you penalise Farrell in a 50:50 call, you'll be correct most of the time.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall