November test matches

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

ulster32
Novice
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:36 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by ulster32 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:37 pm

interesting footage of Bundi Aki doing the rounds..

User avatar
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11834
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:51 am
Location: East Belfast

Re: November test matches

Post by pwrmoore » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:51 pm

ulster32 wrote:interesting footage of Bundi Aki doing the rounds..
do tell.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by Dave » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Many flutes?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4054
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by UlsterNo9 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:57 pm

pwrmoore wrote:
ulster32 wrote:interesting footage of Bundi Aki doing the rounds..
do tell.
The FIRFU will do well to keep that quiet.

To be fair it's his missus and kids that are going to suffer.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by Dave » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:01 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
ulster32 wrote:interesting footage of Bundi Aki doing the rounds..
do tell.
The FIRFU will do well to keep that quiet.

To be fair it's his missus and kids that are going to suffer.
Link?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4054
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by UlsterNo9 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:05 pm

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
ulster32 wrote:interesting footage of Bundi Aki doing the rounds..
do tell.
The FIRFU will do well to keep that quiet.

To be fair it's his missus and kids that are going to suffer.
Link?
I have them on Whatsapp, sorry

https://twitter.com/philthrill69/status ... 2041070593 bit of chat on Twitter also
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by Dave » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:11 pm

Bloody hell, some fukctard goes on to mention Paddy in this shyte.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30218
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: November test matches

Post by BaggyTrousers » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:57 pm

Frankly I'm beginning to consider becoming somewhat less liberal. I'd seriously consider that the death sentence for use of Twitter may well improve the gene pool.

Inhabited by people who would be barred for life here.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30218
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: November test matches

Post by BaggyTrousers » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:59 pm

Must say I wonder will the FIRFUCs approach this with the same vigour as with the two young gentlemen? I very much doubt it.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

War of attrition
Novice
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by War of attrition » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:45 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:Frankly I'm beginning to consider becoming somewhat less liberal. I'd seriously consider that the death sentence for use of Twitter may well improve the gene pool.

Inhabited by people who would be barred for life here.
I find myself agreeing with you IRONIC

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

promenader 2
Novice
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by promenader 2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:49 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:Must say I wonder will the FIRFUCs approach this with the same vigour as with the two young gentlemen? I very much doubt it.
If I start talking about Bundi Aki in work this morning, I can guarantee that not one person will have the faintest idea who I'm talking about. Earlier this year, Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding would have been the single biggest topic of conversation around the workplace, and both could have been instantly identified by people with zero interest in rugby or team sports generally. In talking with people during the trial, I would sometimes mention the names of Connor Murray and Simon Zebo. Only people with an interest in rugby knew these two and even most of these hadn't heard the video story. So, if you're going to draw parallels with Bundi Aki, I suggest that Murray and Zebo would be a better place to start, unless and until Aki gets charged with some sexual crime and has his name, face and favourite sexual position splashed across the media for the titillation of the masses.

If I can quote a well known poster around these parts, you have been helped. >EW

User avatar
WeeWorld
Initiate
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:42 am

Re: November test matches

Post by WeeWorld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:08 am

promenader 2 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Must say I wonder will the FIRFUCs approach this with the same vigour as with the two young gentlemen? I very much doubt it.
If I start talking about Bundi Aki in work this morning, I can guarantee that not one person will have the faintest idea who I'm talking about. Earlier this year, Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding would have been the single biggest topic of conversation around the workplace, and both could have been instantly identified by people with zero interest in rugby or team sports generally. In talking with people during the trial, I would sometimes mention the names of Connor Murray and Simon Zebo. Only people with an interest in rugby knew these two and even most of these hadn't heard the video story. So, if you're going to draw parallels with Bundi Aki, I suggest that Murray and Zebo would be a better place to start, unless and until Aki gets charged with some sexual crime and has his name, face and favourite sexual position splashed across the media for the titillation of the masses.

If I can quote a well known poster around these parts, you have been helped. >EW
Helped? Owned more like!
Excellent post Promenader.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by Dave » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:17 am

The reasons for the sacking of PJ and Stu were not disclosed by the FIRFUC. We can only speculate.

It does seem, however, to be in repsonse to sponsorship pressure following a one sided hate campaign from the media.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4054
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by UlsterNo9 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:26 am

promenader 2 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Must say I wonder will the FIRFUCs approach this with the same vigour as with the two young gentlemen? I very much doubt it.
If I start talking about Bundi Aki in work this morning, I can guarantee that not one person will have the faintest idea who I'm talking about. Earlier this year, Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding would have been the single biggest topic of conversation around the workplace, and both could have been instantly identified by people with zero interest in rugby or team sports generally. In talking with people during the trial, I would sometimes mention the names of Connor Murray and Simon Zebo. Only people with an interest in rugby knew these two and even most of these hadn't heard the video story. So, if you're going to draw parallels with Bundi Aki, I suggest that Murray and Zebo would be a better place to start, unless and until Aki gets charged with some sexual crime and has his name, face and favourite sexual position splashed across the media for the titillation of the masses.

If I can quote a well known poster around these parts, you have been helped. >EW
So you're saying the IRFU weighted the severity of their decision based on how many people in your workplace knew of Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding.....
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

promenader 2
Novice
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Re: November test matches

Post by promenader 2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:55 am

UlsterNo9 wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Must say I wonder will the FIRFUCs approach this with the same vigour as with the two young gentlemen? I very much doubt it.
If I start talking about Bundi Aki in work this morning, I can guarantee that not one person will have the faintest idea who I'm talking about. Earlier this year, Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding would have been the single biggest topic of conversation around the workplace, and both could have been instantly identified by people with zero interest in rugby or team sports generally. In talking with people during the trial, I would sometimes mention the names of Connor Murray and Simon Zebo. Only people with an interest in rugby knew these two and even most of these hadn't heard the video story. So, if you're going to draw parallels with Bundi Aki, I suggest that Murray and Zebo would be a better place to start, unless and until Aki gets charged with some sexual crime and has his name, face and favourite sexual position splashed across the media for the titillation of the masses.

If I can quote a well known poster around these parts, you have been helped. >EW
So you're saying the IRFU weighted the severity of their decision based on how many people in your workplace knew of Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding.....
You're being sarcastic, but you're still not far off the mark. If you add the words 'for all the wrong reasons' to your sentence, you've more or less got it.

Post Reply