Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by Dave »

Sheeps? Hi Rum.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

Dave wrote:
nahae wrote:Dave@ than ( fertile brain ) recall everything and finish the business. and if you cannot do it than i dont have to beat that horse(s) like you who is already dead.
You are presenting a binary argument ( you know this ). If I can't recall everything then I have no intelligence? Or actually now I'm already dead? That's cool. You cannot measure intelligence as being as being present or absent. Even Trump ( idiot dog ) has some but Stephen Hawking has more.

You are a wum ( someone on here ) and I have taken your bait but goodbye now.

FOLK
fool is accepted by another fool. and you are simply to be rejected. that is all.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

nahae wrote:
Dave wrote:
nahae wrote:Dave@ than ( fertile brain ) recall everything and finish the business. and if you cannot do it than i dont have to beat that horse(s) like you who is already dead.
You are presenting a binary argument ( you know this ). If I can't recall everything then I have no intelligence? Or actually now I'm already dead? That's cool. You cannot measure intelligence as being as being present or absent. Even Trump ( idiot dog ) has some but Stephen Hawking has more.

FOLK
fool is accepted by another fool. and you are simply to be rejected. that is all.
Savage bant
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

Dave wrote:
nahae wrote:
Dave wrote:

FOLK
Savage bant
policy is very good *give dog bad name and hang it* but in my case it will never work. ( pi$h of your neigbour ) you are just an pi$h of your neigbour. that is all.

and you go to hell. what is my loss ? you accept this Practical explanation or dont. practically there is no loss on my part. i have done my business. ( finished ) now you go to hell. what is my loss ?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

nahae wrote:
Dave wrote:
nahae wrote:
Dave wrote:

FOLK
Savage bant
policy is very good *give dog bad name and hang it* but in my case it will never work. ( pi$h of your neigbour ) you are just an pi$h of your neigbour. that is all.

and you go to hell. what is my loss ? you accept this Practical explanation or dont. practically there is no loss on my part. i have done my business. ( finished ) now you go to hell. what is my loss ?
You wither on about no proof of intelligence but there is a hell? Care to share some proof of this?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Seems I'm most intelligence as he stopped replying to me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

Dave wrote:You wither on about no proof of intelligence but there is a hell? Care to share some proof of this?
and if you want to understand what is what. then you have to recall everything and prove it that your so called brain is really fertile `1.

and if you cannot do it. than you are rejected. that is all. since where is the example in the history when dead horse(s) won the derby race ? where is such example ?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

nahae wrote:
Dave wrote:You wither on about no proof of intelligence but there is a hell? Care to share some proof of this?
and if you want to understand what is what. then you have to recall everything and prove it that your so called brain is really fertile `1.

and if you cannot do it. than you are rejected. that is all. since where is the example in the history when dead horse(s) won the derby race ? where is such example ?
Do you watch Game of Thrones?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

WTF is this all about ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

Rooster wrote:WTF is this all about ?
cant you read the title of this post ? cant you read that even ? ( nonsense idiot )
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

nahae wrote:
cant you read the title of this post ? cant you read that even ? ( nonsense idiot )
Should a pure devotee of Krishna not be more respectful and magnanimous towards brother Rooster?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
nahae wrote:
Should a pure devotee of Krishna not be more respectful and magnanimous towards brother Rooster?
Awe feck not one of those skirt wearing arsefreaks
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

big mervyn wrote:
nahae wrote:
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ?? ( first class saint )
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Still cant believe I beat the twunt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Possibly my favourite thread ever.
You can't hit what you can't see eh grasshopper?
I like to quote appropriately from another Harry- Truman," If you can't convince them, confused them".