What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What annoys people????

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote: Dangerous bellends though, I saw a big poster up a few months ago and was talking to a Garda inspector I know one afternoon while getting a wee refill of fuel, no point in even typing what he said here as the word sensor would explode.
They want United Ireland under their rule and totally away from outside influence, that means EU as well so they actually sound like the republican version of UKIP or the BNP only they are far left instead of far right.
Bellends is a pretty good description though.
Oh aye nearly forgot, they hate SF as much as the DUP to the extent they might even support DUP before they would support SF
Indeed. Such d1ckheads aren't the first group, and unfortunately probably won't be the last, to not give a flying f-ck about Irish people while proclaiming, incorrectly, they are Irish republicans. I don't think these types of clowns understand and /or care what a republic is or should be. They may be dangerous in terms of carrying out some wanton violence but they are not dangerous in terms of generating support.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:
Rooster wrote: Dangerous bellends though, I saw a big poster up a few months ago and was talking to a Garda inspector I know one afternoon while getting a wee refill of fuel, no point in even typing what he said here as the word sensor would explode.
They want United Ireland under their rule and totally away from outside influence, that means EU as well so they actually sound like the republican version of UKIP or the BNP only they are far left instead of far right.
Bellends is a pretty good description though.
Oh aye nearly forgot, they hate SF as much as the DUP to the extent they might even support DUP before they would support SF
Indeed. Such d1ckheads aren't the first group, and unfortunately probably won't be the last, to not give a flying f-ck about Irish people while proclaiming, incorrectly, they are Irish republicans. I don't think these types of clowns understand and /or care what a republic is or should be. They may be dangerous in terms of carrying out some wanton violence but they are not dangerous in terms of generating support.
Their past cv's tell you all you need to know about them so i really doubt they will grow in numbers much and are dead as far as ever getting anywhere in politics to make their plans work. At the same time between PSNI and Garda they probably have a full membership list of them
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

They don't exactly keep a low profile in Derry. I did the Bogside walking tour a few months ago. Yer man, the guide, pointed out a bunch of shifty looking corner boys and said "there's the dissidents there hi" :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

People calling Leinster Glasgow Rangers FC!!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Easily confused:

Wear blue.
Play in a sh1t league.
Sectarian fans.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

No such team as Glasgow Rangers.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

True but please take into account the people I am talking to.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

stars who sit on the outside seat of public transport.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

damianmcr wrote:stars who sit on the outside seat of public transport.
People who use public transportation in general
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

damianmcr wrote:Had a look at their website. Its almost like a parody.

Have a look at the list under county.

http://saoradh.ie/joinnow/

Bellends

6.7 Members shall not actively encourage, assist, or show support for any party or individual intending to participate in Westminster or in the partitionist institutions of Stormont and Leinster House.
So not into politics then :scratch:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Kofi Annan wrote:
damianmcr wrote:stars who sit on the outside seat of public transport.
People who use public transportation in general
Ouch
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

At a spin class surrounded by weemin. One of them keeps farting. Reekin'. Nobdody says anything but I know rightly, everybody bar the durty hoor that did it thinks it was me :evil:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Mike Nesprick getting all offended.

ImageImage
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

What kind of -ism is it when a 70 year old granny gives ye a dig in the bake and puts you on yer ar$e in the Stormont?
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I'm surprised Naomi Fat hasn't said something.