What makes you happy

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: What makes you happy

Post by Wee Woman »

Proper Guinness back at Ravenspan ;)
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Wee Woman wrote:Proper Guinness back at Ravenspan ;)
Guinness plus Murphys could we have a price war :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: >clapping
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Castlereagh
Novice

Post by Castlereagh »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Castlereagh wrote:Clowns in big trousers falling on their a@@@
Oh lookie here. Castlereagh being the big boy. Nearly three years here, 22 post the only rugby related one being how Roger Wilson is a great player, showing loyalty if nothing else. :roll:

Let me tell you sonny, brighter things than you have dropped from my arsehole.
why the personal attack on Castlereagh have I said something to upset you >dance have you taken my post to be in some way related to you >happyparty
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Castlereagh wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Oh lookie here. Castlereagh being the big boy. Nearly three years here, 22 post the only rugby related one being how Roger Wilson is a great player, showing loyalty if nothing else. :roll:

why the personal attack on Castlereagh have I said something to upset you >dance have you taken my post to be in some way related to you >happyparty
Baggy has cornered the clown shoes distribution market.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Oh dear :duck:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Castlereagh wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Nice
v.jpg
v.jpg (5.57 KiB) Viewed 983 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Castlereagh
Novice

Post by Castlereagh »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Castlereagh wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Nice
v.jpg
is that it coco >appl
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Game on. Last week's Fleg vs Baz skirmish was just the undercard. Where's Buffer?

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

God love him he probably doesn't understand that as a wee occasional irritant with few posts behind him there isn;t really much to say about him. He seems to be the new version of the strangley absent Agen-le-tete, following me round making essentially the same comment on three threads in quite succession seeking my attention.

Of course he could also be a second attempt by wee mike to be a big man, but when you have a keyboard like this you just need to be calm.
Creagh.jpg
Creagh.jpg (55.06 KiB) Viewed 933 times

fo.jpg
fo.jpg (8.1 KiB) Viewed 933 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Castlereagh
Novice

Post by Castlereagh »

BaggyTrousers wrote:God love him he probably doesn't understand that as a wee occasional irritant with few posts behind him there isn;t really much to say about him. He seems to be the new version of the strangley absent Agen-le-tete, following me round making essentially the same comment on three threads in quite succession seeking my attention.

Of course he could also be a second attempt by wee mike to be a big man, but when you have a keyboard like this you just need to be calm.
Creagh.jpg

fo.jpg
Oh dear now the clown is cussing >6shooter did not have to do much to gain your attention >seeya very easy
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I must admit to smiling just there now at the thought of 400,000 disappointed Garth Brooks fans. Snigger, snigger :)
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:I must admit to smiling just there now at the thought of 400,000 disappointed Garth Brooks fans. Snigger, snigger :)
A very dark day in the Irish economy

I know the country is stuck in the 1700s but common sense should have prevailed

We all like a good Les Kiss
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I blame Trevor Brennan.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Castlereagh wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:God love him he probably doesn't understand that as a wee occasional irritant with few posts behind him there isn;t really much to say about him. He seems to be the new version of the strangley absent Agen-le-tete, following me round making essentially the same comment on three threads in quite succession seeking my attention.

Creagh.jpg

fo.jpg
Oh dear now the clown is cussing >6shooter did not have to do much to gain your attention >seeya very easy
Good for you sonny, you are a huge credit to whatever home for halfwits you emerged from.

Next. :roll:
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Russ wrote:
HwoodMike2umate wrote:I must admit to smiling just there now at the thought of 400,000 disappointed Garth Brooks fans. Snigger, snigger :)
A very dark day in the Irish economy

I know the country is stuck in the 1700s but common sense should have prevailed

We all like a good Les Kiss

Why exactly is it a dark day for the irish economy Russ? Most of the money spent by attendees at the concerts will have been money that is already in the pockets of residents of the RoI and will just be spent elsewhere. Obviously a large portion of Tyrone was planning to migrate south for the duration and that would have brought iin additional revenue but that has to be offset against the the fact that Mr Brooks won't be walking away with his large portion of the takings and removing them from the country.

Surely what would be a dark day for the RoI would be if they were prostitute themselves and allow their planing and licencing laws be rode over roughshod by a promoter in pursuit of a quick buck and a "Star" who thinks the laws shouldn't apply tio him.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red: