What makes you happy

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What makes you happy

Post by Shan »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Shan wrote:Donegal the only constituency that voted no. 66.4% overall yes vote. Goodbye 8th Amendment. One more step forward.
Donegal, most beautiful county but a true republican Shinner brad pitt hole.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I'm sure yer correct but most of the shinners down south were pro-repeal. The Donegal ones may be different though. Lots of FF crowd in Donegal and FF are more or less the political wing of the RCC.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Polly Cotton wrote:Reading through FB and Twitter it would appear that the most vocal pro abortionists are carpet munching feminists, why is that ? is it just another protest to jump onto?

Most of them couldn’t get a shag in Ollies ffs
Almost nobody is Pro-abortion so it doesn't really matter.
Gazpacho
Novice

Post by Gazpacho »

Pienaar on his way back as coach!!! - that makes me happy !!
Polly Cotton
Novice

Post by Polly Cotton »

Shan wrote:
Polly Cotton wrote:Reading through FB and Twitter it would appear that the most vocal pro abortionists are carpet munching feminists, why is that ? is it just another protest to jump onto?

Interesting that the Shinners are pro life, killed many a child up north

Good to see the Rebels believe in democracy, when it suits .
Last edited by Polly Cotton on Sat May 26, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You may know my sister, Dot
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Polly Cotton wrote:
Shan wrote:

Pro life is a meaningless term. Lots of people killed many a child up north. All of them would claim to not be pro-murder.
Polly Cotton
Novice

Post by Polly Cotton »

Shan wrote:
Polly Cotton wrote:
Shan wrote:

Pro life is a meaningless term. Lots of people killed many a child up north. All of them would claim to not be pro-murder.
Pro Choice ?
You may know my sister, Dot
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Polly Cotton wrote:
Pro Choice ?
Correct and just to get in there - I already know the IRA, British State, UVF, UFF, INLA and other assorted killers didn't give the folk they killed a choice.
Gazpacho
Novice

Post by Gazpacho »

Hey guys - this is an f******* rugby forum - Pienaar coming much more important!! It’s on the web!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Gazpacho wrote:Hey guys - this is an f******* rugby forum - Pienaar coming much more important!! It’s on the web!
This is the back room. The rest of the forum is for rugby. Go whinge in View frae thae hill.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:Hey guys - this is an f******* rugby forum - Pienaar coming much more important!! It’s on the web!
This is the back room. The rest of the forum is for rugby. Go whinge in View frae thae hill.
We also know the referendum result.
Ruan's return is just a rumour, for now.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:
an f*******

Second word 8 characters, starts with f. Is this Irish?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:RCC control of Irish people continuing to crumble.
Not before time yis priest-ridden Paddybastards. :D

Shameful display by Donegal, I hadn't realised that there were that many DUPers in Donegal, but then I suppose the Twelfth in Rossnowlagh has been going this long and manys the year.

I'm ashamed to have had a home there for 14 years, albeit of metal construction. Shocking in this day and age, I'd hazard a guess that the county has the oldest age profile in that Septic Isle.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
Shan wrote:Donegal the only constituency that voted no. 66.4% overall yes vote. Goodbye 8th Amendment. One more step forward.

I'm sure yer correct but most of the shinners down south were pro-repeal. The Donegal ones may be different though. Lots of FF crowd in Donegal and FF are more or less the political wing of the RCC.
That is a fact, the feckers thought Ould Charlie the gun-runner was Ireland's answer to God.

In Nordieland that FF role is in the hands of the SDLP, perhaps one reason that the Proddies don't understand why SF, the party of equal marriage, get so many young voters. After all, would you vote for a party who appear to think it's fine for priests/teachers who are priests to bugger so many young fellas?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

If you've never sucked a dick, now would be a great time to start rather than irritating the adults.

I'd say your idea of gazpacho would be opening a tin of Campbell's tomato soup from the fridge. Must say I prefer salmorejo.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Shan wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:

That is a fact, the feckers thought Ould Charlie the gun-runner was Ireland's answer to God.

In Nordieland that FF role is in the hands of the SDLP, perhaps one reason that the Proddies don't understand why SF, the party of equal marriage, get so many young voters. After all, would you vote for a party who appear to think it's fine for priests/teachers who are priests to bugger so many young fellas?
Colum Eastwood is getting dog's abuse on social media.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall