NORN IRON

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: NORN IRON

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Shan wrote:Dave is turning into a legend. Go Dave. :D
Unfortunately I can't take credit for that lovely prose Image
I was talking about the Garces comments which were funny.

I don't associate racism with being a legend and knew you were quoting some semi evolved humans.
You've changed
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I wouldn't get offended by some wag bint. Just pity her idiocy.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

It's a long time since Windsor had as flat an atmosphere. I get the feeling that everybody knew the bubble had burst. Ah well, it was great while it lasted and I suppose a miracle in Basle isn't impossible. Or is it Basel? And how is it pronounced? I hear Basel, is in Brush, but I've a memory from a trip with my primary school that it was pronounced Baaal, as in the noise a sheep makes with an L on the end.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:I wouldn't get offended by some wag bint. Just pity her idiocy.
Well thank goodness for that. I think I would have had trouble sleeping if I thought you might be offended by something. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:I wouldn't get offended by some wag bint. Just pity her idiocy.
Well thank goodness for that. I think I would have had trouble sleeping if I thought you might be offended by something. :D
You're welcome my friend. Enjoy your sleep.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

What did wag bint mean by onwards and upwards? Loyalist GAWA NI are out.

As good as.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Norffern ironing are playing alright. Pitch is a joke.
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

As like the FIA, will the IFA get any compensation for this?
:roll:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Swiss c***s!!! And to actually think Northern Ireland has probably eaten one of their smelly choclits!! Ungreatful t***s!! Anyway onwards and upwards (although not to the world cup but we'll go somewhere better so we will).
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Dave wrote:Swiss c***s!!! And to actually think Northern Ireland has probably eaten one of their smelly choclits!! Ungreatful t***s!! Anyway onwards and upwards (although not to the world cup but we'll go somewhere better so we will).
You have some serious issues which you either need to get over or deal with, just saying >EW
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Samstew wrote:
Dave wrote:Swiss c***s!!! And to actually think Northern Ireland has probably eaten one of their smelly choclits!! Ungreatful t***s!! Anyway onwards and upwards (although not to the world cup but we'll go somewhere better so we will).
You have some serious issues which you either need to get over or deal with, just saying >EW
Like what?
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Dave wrote:
Samstew wrote:
Like what?
The post above for one............!
I don't know you, I have read quite a few of your posts on this forum, most when they are meant to be, are very funny and I enjoy them, but on this thread, you've let yourself down a little.
Just my opinion of course and if what you write is truly ho you feel, then hopefully like me, you deal with it how you see fit >gimmefive
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Samstew wrote:
Dave wrote:
Samstew wrote:
Like what?
I don't know you, I have read quite a few of your posts on this forum, most when they are meant to be, are very funny and I enjoy them, but on this thread, you've let yourself down a little.
Just my opinion of course and if what you write is truly ho you feel, then hopefully like me, you deal with it how you see fit >gimmefive
Sorry
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Samstew wrote:
Dave wrote:
Samstew wrote:
Like what?
I thought he was paratrooping lisa evans

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk