What are you watching?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: What are you watching?

Post by big mervyn »

The Mother Superior is excellent. Nobody else in the show can act.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Piers Morgan really drags down the gene pool, he is a complete and utter WAB. I very much doubt Lord Dimblechook will tolerate him on QT again, I've never seen him looking like he wanted to deck a pundit before. When the idiot tried to call for a show if hands the host was apoplectic. Quality.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Yer man Harry Hill is on Saturday Kitchen at the minute. Has anyone ever seen him and Clive Woodward in the same room?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Nope but they move in very different social circles.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

big mervyn wrote:Sorry. It's shyte. Watched the first mins of Ep2 and just switched over.
Agreed.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

justinr73 wrote:Nope but they move in very different social circles.
Convenient, don't you think?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Hard to beat aul room 101. This weeks episode featured Paxman. His first entry was David Cameron. Boom.

Pig fecker twunt.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Sorry. It's shyte. Watched the first mins of Ep2 and just switched over.
Agreed.
Yip. Me too. The first episode had a spark of potential but it was all downhill from there on. Shame. Can't wait for Bangor Boys... it's only a matter of time. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:Hard to beat aul room 101. This weeks episode featured Paxman. His first entry was David Cameron. Boom.

Pig fecker twunt.
A shameless attempt by Paxo to get the audience on side. :lol: :lol: :lol: Loved it. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Give my head peace is back again
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tighty
Initiate

Post by Tighty »

watched ''Give my head peace'' last night ... a prime example of a TV programme returning for a last hurrah/payday and sadly demonstrating that it is well past its ''sell by date''.

Even sadder is that the recurring theme of bigotry in the show is still alive and well in ''Our Great Wee Country'' !!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Tighty wrote:watched ''Give my head peace'' last night ... a prime example of a TV programme returning for a last hurrah/payday and sadly demonstrating that it is well past its ''sell by date''.

Even sadder is that the recurring theme of bigotry in the show is still alive and well in ''Our Great Wee Country'' !!
A feckin embarrassment.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well, Tighty I had expected to be disappointed as I've always enjoyed a bit of sledgehammer wit but wasn't as disappointed as I'd expected to be. It was..............alright. You don't watch GMHP for the subtlety. They had at least gone to the trouble of updating the material.

As for the bigotry, what else would you expect, it's a vile bigotted sad little shitehole of a country. In fact, if Trump had included NI in his list of shitholes, my sense of outrage would have only been from the teeth out.

Shame there was no Red Hand Luke, but he's to busy being Frank Carson which was a decent watch forbye.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Good cameo by Stephen Watson this week.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Still better than Derry Girls. I've just finished watching series 1 and 2 of The Tunnel. A brilliant anglo french crime thriller set in Dover and Calais. If that is your fancy well worth a watch.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!