Margaret - dead

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Re: Margaret - dead

Post by Gerald the Mole »

promenader 2 wrote:If ever you're in doubt about the strongest argument in favour of an independent 32 county Ireland, just recite the names: Thatcher, Heath, Maudling, Whitelaw, Boris, Gove, Tebbit, Pym, May, Villiers, Brokenshire...

It's an endless list of right-wing Tory gobshites who are unelected by us and over whom we have absolutely no control, yet who determine our future only after checking first to see it doesn't conflict with what's best for the people of south-east England. Makes the IRFU's treatment of Ulster look positively benevolent.
Did the UK not vote them in as a majority Government
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

promenader 2 wrote:If ever you're in doubt about the strongest argument in favour of an independent 32 county Ireland, just recite the names: Thatcher, Heath, Maudling, Whitelaw, Boris, Gove, Tebbit, Pym, May, Villiers, Brokenshire...

It's an endless list of right-wing Tory gobshites who are unelected by us and over whom we have absolutely no control, yet who determine our future only after checking first to see it doesn't conflict with what's best for the people of south-east England. Makes the IRFU's treatment of Ulster look positively benevolent.
K

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Because the Dail Eireann has been such a bastion of integrity :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Away and bile yer heed P2 :roll:
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Gerald the Mole wrote:

Did the UK not vote them in as a majority Government
Great Britain might have done. This part of the UK most certainly didn't - and I don't mean that in a 'we didn't vote for Brexit' kind of way. We are unable to vote for the UK parties as such, just one or two of their 'sister' parties.
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Snipe Watson wrote:

Because the Dail Eireann has been such a bastion of integrity :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Away and bile yer heed P2 :roll:
We don't elect the government in the Dail either, but at least they're not making decisions on our behalf. Away and bile yer own heid! :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

promenader 2 wrote: We don't elect the government in the Dail either, but at least they're not making decisions on our behalf. Away and bile yer own heid! :D
Still a majority in NI who like being fed,found for and ruled by English people. Old habits die hard. Same happens in many colonies.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well said Prom 2, ignore these westbritbastards here who probably have a genuine sense of inferiority to any Englishman, even the scumbags who vote UKIP, join the BNP & EDL, vote for Brexit and believe "God" has blessed them by making them English, the shameful ballixes.

The high regard little britain ulstermen are held by the Tories is shown by the drippings of a cankered whore's melt, Brokenback the tiny offensive little creep. In the good old days, it would be up with halbert out with sword, cut the fuc'ker's head off and send it over dripping red to Queen Liza & the Ladies.

Fuc'k all Tories and their quisling little ulster supporters, you should be ashamed of yourselves, you arselicking englander wannabes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You make me sick to my innards.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Well said Prom 2, ignore these westbritbastards here who probably have a genuine sense of inferiority to any Englishman, even the scumbags who vote UKIP, join the BNP & EDL, vote for Brexit and believe "God" has blessed them by making them English, the shameful ballixes.

The high regard little britain ulstermen are held by the Tories is shown by the drippings of a cankered whore's melt, Brokenback the tiny offensive little creep. In the good old days, it would be up with halbert out with sword, cut the fuc'ker's head off and send it over dripping red to Queen Liza & the Ladies.

Fuc'k all Tories and their quisling little ulster supporters, you should be ashamed of yourselves, you arselicking englander wannabes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You make me sick to my innards.
Don't hide behind weasel words, Baggy. Just say what you think. :lol:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

promenader 2 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Well said Prom 2, ignore these westbritbastards here who probably have a genuine sense of inferiority to any Englishman, even the scumbags who vote UKIP, join the BNP & EDL, vote for Brexit and believe "God" has blessed them by making them English, the shameful ballixes.

Don't hide behind weasel words, Baggy. Just say what you think. :lol:
Ignore him. :roll: :roll: He gets like that when his haemorrhoids play up. >crazy1 (Where's the itchy sphincter emoji?) :lol: :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe, I wouldn't have categorised you and the other little englander wannabes as heamorroids, but I'm certainly not going to argue with that definition. The only thing worse than an unnecessarily proud Englishman is an Irishman who wishes he was an Englishman - no offence Justin.

For example, I think of that utter gobshite Wellesley.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.