A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by Setanta »

Hopefully a backlash and a hard Brexit and thjen everyone wises up and NO FECKIN BREXIT!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dominic Raab whoever he is has the Brexit secretary job now
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:Dominic Raab whoever he is has the Brexit secretary job now
Sounds foreign Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Absolute shambles.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Probably a European.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Rooster wrote:Dominic Raab whoever he is has the Brexit secretary job now
Sounds foreign Image
Damned immigrants Image
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:David Davis has resigned. Soft brexit coming up...
2 of his deputies gone as well.

Dominic Raab, or as doubtless the Lionels pwonounce it - Waab, is the sort of chap Alster Rugby should consider. He advertised this very year a post at his then department as an “unpaid intern”, he is also a remarkably whiny bitch of a man who complains that current legislation is unfair to men, particularly white males.

He is the perfect choice to replace DD being himself a huge tît and a monstrous diddy. Waab by name..... wab by nature.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BoJo has quit now too.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:BoJo has quit now too.
That chube should have been sacked some months back, he is a chap who Brendan Behan would have described as "the drippings of a cankered whoore's melt".

The UK is an utter shambles, sadly the opposition is far from inspiring otherwise it would be a foregone conclusion that MayIfu'ckupBrexit would be gone in short order.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Forget brexit
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Forget brexit
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

What ever happened that other traditional party in Britain's politics?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

OK, who thought they couldn't find a Foreign Secretary as useless as Boris? Well...
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yip a close relative of Mike Hunt.

On the bright side the NHS may just improve.

#UKlaughingstock
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Closer to my former home, I am thrilled to see the BT alleging that Dee'sTit is a laughing stock because the Kilcooley Bonfire has collapsed. Appears his minions were trying a new design but it all went arseshaped. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: