A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by damianmcr »

Please be true :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Highly amusing if true.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I imagine the two would make a good couple. Work away there. None of my business, provided they're not claiming for 2 rooms on their expenses.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Emma Pengelly has not deleted her account, she does not use it much after a tirade of abuse a while back
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

His missus has been on replying.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:I imagine the two would make a good couple. Work away there. None of my business, provided they're not claiming for 2 rooms on their expenses.

That may seem fair enough BR, that is of course until you remember what a censorious, proscriptive bunch of cüñts the DUP are fond of telling us how our lives should and shouldn’t be lived and sermonising with biblical truths with which to lecture the populace.

Now of course I’m no expert on the bible so can’t quote its number but I clearly remember that one cannot live by Gods word if one is an adulterer, or by my word if you are a parent who cannot keep ones kidneywiper or vadge out of public intercourse, most specifically away from another member of your party of hypocrites and wide boys.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Presbyterians......eh :lol:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:I imagine the two would make a good couple. Work away there. None of my business, provided they're not claiming for 2 rooms on their expenses.

That may seem fair enough BR, that is of course until you remember what a censorious, proscriptive bunch of cüñts the DUP are fond of telling us how our lives should and shouldn’t be lived and sermonising with biblical truths with which to lecture the populace.

Now of course I’m no expert on the bible so can’t quote its number but I clearly remember that one cannot live by Gods word if one is an adulterer, or by my word if you are a parent who cannot keep ones kidneywiper or vadge out of public intercourse, most specifically away from another member of your party of hypocrites and wide boys.
If all our politicians were involved in was a bit of extra-marrital dalliance, the world would be a much better place.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

If all our politicians were involved in was a bit of extra-marrital dalliance, the world would be a much better place.
Indeed, however that is hardly the point, these people tell us and make an electoral point of living by the word of God. Extra-marital affairs are contrary to the word of God, therefore how can these people remain in the flat earth party?

I couldn't care less if young Paisley is the foremost pork swordsman in the pravence nor indeed if he has buggered Jeffrey Donaldson, gone kiddiefiddling with a prominent former public representative, nor gone around the world on Arlene, I do care that this is far from the first hint that DUP members are as partial to a bit on the side, rent boys and paedophilia as the next man, whilst attempting to maintain the moral attitudes of the 17th and 18th centuries and make a virtue out of living by a fairytale book that is more or less meaningless outside of its strictures not to be a bas'tard, something very few of its adherents seem able to manage.

Amen.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

TBF - Ian Og has never told me to live by the word of god, that I can remember.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

:scratch: If there's a superinjunction, How does Ronnie Hall know about it?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Who knows it’s odd what Presbyterians know. Usually not worth a damn.

Still have to ask, are all you Presbyterians happy to exclude the progeny if your gay fellow blackmouths
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:TBF - Ian Og has never told me to live by the word of god, that I can remember.

To be incredibly fair, are you sure his party, and by extension, he has not suggested that is how you should live. Perhaps I’ve been living in a parallel universe l
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

David Davis has resigned. Soft brexit coming up...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:David Davis has resigned. Soft brexit coming up...
2 of his deputies gone as well.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best