Hate Crimes

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Hate Crimes

Post by big mervyn »

Pastor: in Norn Iron, normally a religious fundamentalist or a leylist seeking early release.

Ironically, yer man's auld testament rhetoric probably has much more in common with the mad mullahs than with the rest of society.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Self proclaimed Pastor Jack might be advised to reflect for a moment or three on Luke 6:37 and/or Matthew 7:1 ..... just a thought!
Are you making a judgement on the Pastor's utterings Grumps? :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Once a Knight wrote:Or Hebrews 13 v 2.
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Hmmm were they thinking of Robbie Williams with this one? :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:2bfair to the pastor, he didn't say we should not entertain foreigners, just we shouldn't trust those who worship a satanic religion.
Did he mention how a satanic religion is defined or just talk utter ballix? Doubt I'd trust him to
know if he is blown up or stuffed or to know his aerosol from his elbow.

However I dare say he is considerably richer than yeoww, is he a one man church or part of some wider spread of headcases?
Did yon boy Jesus not start with a one man church :roll:
I wouldn't know, that's a matter of no interest to me, on the other hand I am very interested to know if P.Jacque is just a one man band coining the LSD from a couple of thousand halfwits or if he's part of a wider conspiracy to line pockets for talking utter shyte to buffoons shorter than most of a few grey cells.

Hope this doesn't spoil religion for anyone
spoiler.jpg
spoiler.jpg (23.48 KiB) Viewed 1430 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Leviticus 19:33-34
'When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.'

Does that apply to say me is I say visit Pakistan, Iran,
Yes, if you regard yourself as a Christian or indeed a Jew.
If you don't regard yourself as either then there is no compunction on you to comply, other than common decency of course.
Snipe, will they treat me as such,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Following my joke last week about the Holy Qur'an, and the large number of private messages from Muslim members of this site that followed it, I would like to make the following statement:

"Islam is a religion based on peace, love and respect, and this is the central message of the Qur'an. As such I offer a full apology for making the claim that it encourages suicide bombing and violence."

OK, there - I said it. Now can you please stop sending me death threats?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

A commendable statement Mr Rushdie, may your fatwah be lifted so I don't feel constrained to kill thee for mighty Allah's sake.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Since were quoting scripture. I feckin love this one.

Kings 2: 23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:Since were quoting scripture. I feckin love this one.

Kings 2: 23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.
Praper order. The bald shall inherit the earth. :thumleft:

Kings II 14:1 My brother Esau is an hairy man but I am a smooth man.

Norn Irns's great. Even us heathens know a bit of scripture. Try conversing like this on an English rugby board. No education over there.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote: Norn Irns's great. Even us heathens know a bit of scripture. Try conversing like this on an English rugby board. No education over there.
Sadly Merv I have an inability to quote chapter & verse though I do recognise certain well-known quotations & even use some in everyday ban'er.

I have three concerns:

1) Does this mean my small part of England in my make up is trying to dominate my Irish genes? Sure you know what they are like, I believe geneticists refer to them as the PRL dysfunctional gene.
2) Am I a simply seriously undereducated toereeeeggggggggg
3) eh........................... can't remember ................anything much really, am I a goldfish?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote: Norn Irns's great. Even us heathens know a bit of scripture. Try conversing like this on an English rugby board. No education over there.
Sadly Merv I have an inability to quote chapter & verse though I do recognise certain well-known quotations & even use some in everyday ban'er.

I have three concerns:

1) Does this mean my small part of England in my make up is trying to dominate my Irish genes? Sure you know what they are like, I believe geneticists refer to them as the PRL dysfunctional gene.
2) Am I a simply seriously undereducated toereeeeggggggggg
3) eh........................... can't remember ................anything much really, am I a goldfish?
4) given the above, are you Billy the Vunt's da?

Anscombe Out
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

If you show me a snap of his Ma, Russ, I'll see if I can remember her? Vaguely possible I suppose. I'll say with certainty I had no part in the louts upbringing.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

If you believe in creation as proposed in the Bible, then Adam and Eve's children would actually have had to have sex with one another for the Earth to have become populated.

This is surely proof that Limerick was at one time the Garden of Eden.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:If you believe in creation as proposed in the Bible, then Adam and Eve's children would actually have had to have sex with one another for the Earth to have become populated.

This is surely proof that Limerick was at one time the Garden of Eden.
Might have been Ballymena !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

If you believe the bible Kofi Adam had sex with his own rib and thus the father of the human race is a dirty sexual deviant, abominable in the sight of the invisible Friend, begat Eve from the evil dirty affair with his rib and then rode poor Eve into battle, when clearly she wasn't that type of girl and all this out of wedlock, for there was clearly nobody there to marry Adam to his rib/ Eve.

I'm sure every DUP and TUV member will agree with me that this is an utter disgrace and probably the only solution is to read the bible for seven days and conclude we are sinners who should stone ourselves verily unto death.

All that is FACT it says so in the bible - allegedly, sure how would I know, never read it.