Bakebook warriors

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Bakebook warriors

Post by Russ »

Some chube in a kilt is the worst of them

Today he thinks the atmosphere sucks at Ravers, and wants to install a dance cam - which appears to be similar to an American "kiss cam", where a camera shows you on a big screen and you dance like a Warren Gatland.

Bakebook has certainly given people the opportunity to air views and ideas that previously would have been said to their wife/partner, who would have responded with "yes dear"

Now the world has to endure these chubes
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bakebook warriors

Post by Cornerfleg »

I find it sad that you bother to associate with pond life in that vomit of worthlessness!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:I find it sad that you bother to associate with pond life in that vomit of worthlessness!
It clogs up my newsfeed

I go on, looking to see the latest floosy on a beach, and guess whether they are legs or sausages, or else to find out who has their latest political view

Instead, certain group pages are filled with utter guff, usually the same guff that was asked 2 days before.

Glad hardly any of them are on here
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Aye, some very ill-informed people on there. Also can't stand the ones who get on their high horses and tell everyone to cheer up and support the team, looking for 'likes'.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

shamalicious wrote:Aye, some very ill-informed people on there. Also can't stand the ones who get on their high horses and tell everyone to cheer up and support the team, looking for 'likes'.
I like this

"will you all quit complaining and support the team"
"when will we sign Carter/McCaw"

"Afoa should have been offered millions to stay"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:Some chube in a kilt is the worst of them

Today he thinks the atmosphere sucks at Ravers, and wants to install a dance cam - which appears to be similar to an American "kiss cam", where a camera shows you on a big screen and you dance like a Warren Gatland.

Bakebook has certainly given people the opportunity to air views and ideas that previously would have been said to their wife/partner, who would have responded with "yes dear"

Now the world has to endure these chubes
Sterilisation seems a reasonable option to prevent another geeration in that case.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

shamalicious wrote:Aye, some very ill-informed people on there. Also can't stand the ones who get on their high horses and tell everyone to cheer up and support the team, looking for 'likes'.
Oh Shammy is there anything as sad in the world as a Bakebook like? I've often "liked" something a real friend has said or liked a picture of a new relative - out of courtesy of course, in general they are such appallingly ugly things - & the like but if a company ever asks me to "like" them on Bakebook in general they have lost me as a custumer.

Russ, like Fleg I am saddened for you, reading guff from chubes, FFS it's bad enough here but some of us have never frequented Ulster's bakebook for a reason so with all respect to your freedom to write what you like here, I ask you to please spare me the details of these arsefoons.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

You are bad men. I couldn't resist the urge to go over there and educate them.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Great work bee hour!
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Talking rubbish again there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:
Sterilisation seems a reasonable option to prevent another geeration in that case.
You are starting to worry me old feathered friend. Reasonable seems to be a broad term in your world. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Oh Shammy is there anything as sad in the world as a Bakebook like? I've often "liked" something a real friend has said or liked a picture of a new relative - out of courtesy of course, in general they are such appallingly ugly things - & the like but if a company ever asks me to "like" them on Bakebook in general they have lost me as a custumer.

Russ, like Fleg I am saddened for you, reading guff from chubes, FFS it's bad enough here but some of us have never frequented Ulster's bakebook for a reason so with all respect to your freedom to write what you like here, I ask you to please spare me the details of these arsefoons.

Tis a big old pile of balls alright Baggy.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Omg did you know that 9 years ago meatloaf and some other chubes played at Ravenhill.

Also, the world cup not starting until next year joke has now been posted 11 times

Anscombe Out
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Oh FFS Russ.

Ach alright then, did you know that U2 played an imaginary gig at Ravenhill Rugby Grounds 25 years ago and it was watched by 200343 people crammed in. Even better, magically the Lord Bono picked me out of the 200343 to pull the handle to start World Peace.

Sadly I broke the handle and look at the state of the world now despite the best efforts of his High Bonificence. In disgust he pointed his hat at me and my lustrous long and gently curling hair fell to the sward, never to grow back and I wander Bono' s green land carrying the curse of the peace wrecker.

With a heavy heart, I can no longer hear U2 without crying.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I fecking hate that Warren Gatland Bono

Anscombe Out