Israelis, has anyone ever met one?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Israelis, has anyone ever met one?

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:Some eejit has put a Palestinian fleg on an electric pole out our way, very strange indeed as all through the troubles no one ever put flegs up :scratch:
Maybe it was a Palestinian.

While I agree with many on this thread who object not only to Israel's methods, but also their current apparent expansionist aims. It should be remembered that most of the breakdowns in the relative peace during the last 50odd years have been actioned by others. Even those who '(re)started it' were themselves very likely playing to the tune of a greater power. Eg Egypt saving face in front of the Saudis, but acting on behalf of the Soviets. Power vacuums get the Israelis nervous for obvious reasons. The Arab dictators were bad, but were a known quantity. Now we don't know who is pulling the various strings nor whether said strings are actuating anything if they are pulled. The Israelis (and to a lesser extent the Jordanians) are the only pawns overwhom reliable control can be exerted. The Palestinians no longer even count as pawns; they are largely just onlookers in their own misery. Successfully castrated by the Israelis ultimately with the support of the Arab states.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:Some eejit has put a Palestinian fleg on an electric pole out our way, very strange indeed as all through the troubles no one ever put flegs up :scratch:
Maybe it was a Palestinian.

While I agree with many on this thread who object not only to Israel's methods, but also their current apparent expansionist aims. It should be remembered that most of the breakdowns in the relative peace during the last 50odd years have been actioned by others. Even those who '(re)started it' were themselves very likely playing to the tune of a greater power. Eg Egypt saving face in front of the Saudis, but acting on behalf of the Soviets. Power vacuums get the Israelis nervous for obvious reasons. The Arab dictators were bad, but were a known quantity. Now we don't know who is pulling the various strings nor whether said strings are actuating anything if they are pulled. The Israelis (and to a lesser extent the Jordanians) are the only pawns overwhom reliable control can be exerted. The Palestinians no longer even count as pawns; they are largely just onlookers in their own misery. Successfully castrated by the Israelis ultimately with the support of the Arab states.
No Israelis or Palestinians around here BR, just Mexicans, Latvians, Poles, Lithuanians and one Indian family who have been here for over 50 years, very multicultural we are !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote: No Israelis or Palestinians around here BR, just Mexicans, Latvians, Poles, Lithuanians and one Indian family who have been here for over 50 years, very multicultural we are !
Any English Rooster? Or have they long since given up their homes in the local hedgerows?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote: No Israelis or Palestinians around here BR, just Mexicans, Latvians, Poles, Lithuanians and one Indian family who have been here for over 50 years, very multicultural we are !
Any English Rooster? Or have they long since given up their homes in the local hedgerows?
1 came out of the hedge and settled in a house ! Forgot we also have a French girl married to a local and a Romanian family, note I said Romanian and not Roma.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
1 came out of the hedge and settled in a house ! Forgot we also have a French girl married to a local and a Romanian family, note I said Romanian and not Roma.
Have you had to scare off any "gypos" recently Rooster. Sometimes a shotgun seems an essential for you cultchie lads down in apple country (& chickens). :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
Have you had to scare off any "gypos" recently Rooster. Sometimes a shotgun seems an essential for you cultchie lads down in apple country (& chickens). :lol: :lol: :lol:
A shotgun is also useful for the removal of troublesome Palestinian flegs........other flegs are available......and should all be shot down.
Evil Kiwi
Novice

Post by Evil Kiwi »

Yea I've mit one. Problem is, he is crip. Uzzy Digg got put on the floor bu one of Ruchie's faaarts in training last week. The guy is made of paper. Bad quality steff too.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

So then it wasn't Hitler at all who was responsible for the Holocaust. Seems after all it was the Palestinians who did it.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681544

Netanyahu really is one sick f-cker. He would cheaply use the suffering of many of Jewish and other folk under the Nazis to score a point against the Palestinians.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:So then it wasn't Hitler at all who was responsible for the Holocaust. Seems after all it was the Palestinians who did it.

Netanyahu really is one sick f-cker. He would cheaply use the suffering of many of Jewish and other folk under the Nazis to score a point against the Palestinians.
Net and yahoooooooooooooooooooo is a shameless poxy bag of stars, I struggle to think of any well-known contemporary figure so despicable.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Shan wrote:So then it wasn't Hitler at all who was responsible for the Holocaust. Seems after all it was the Palestinians who did it.

Net and yahoooooooooooooooooooo is a shameless poxy bag of stars, I struggle to think of any well-known contemporary figure so despicable.
Him and Putin are definitely up there.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I know a lot of Israelis. I know more Palestinians

They are all wealthy either living in the Gulf or London

Seems this problem doesn't exist in the wealthy

Funny that, wealthy people in NI don't kill each othet either
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:I know a lot of Israelis. I know more Palestinians

You know nothing Russ, some of our paramilitary leaders/drug barons are extremely well off and have no compunction about topping someone, anyone.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

You know nothing Russ, some of our paramilitary leaders/drug barons are extremely well off and have no compunction about topping someone, anyone.
Fecking crims
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ you are as full of mad cat's scour as they come.........
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Fecking crims
The Israelis aren't exactly poor are they?? Given billions by the US and have a nuclear arsenal. The US of course being alright for cash too but also complete warmongering bar steward. Also have you been to Saudi Arabia? A lot of wealthy Isis backers there. Sounds like poor blaming.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?