minutes silence at croke park

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

Rooster - I didnt for one minute mean to imply that this was anything other than a real life thing. If you felt otherwise I really am sorry.

I will keep what happened to you with me as a reminder of what I left and WHY?
Rugby thick and full of Ulster passion
Whats wrong with that then FRU ???
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

The big lesson I learnt from it was never to laugh or gloat on someone elses misfortune as some day it could happen to you.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Skyhawk
Novice

Post by Skyhawk »

It was disgraceful carry on by a shower of mindless thugs from the north!! It sickened 99.9% of the fans that were in the ground as well as the whole of the GAA.

The minute silence was impeccably observed at all other GAA games throughout the country.
Skyhawk
Novice

Post by Skyhawk »

BR wrote:
ding dong2u wrote:The moron and his sniggering mates should have been asked to leave and not return :evil:
One of those tricky situations, DD2U. What do you do? Approach them and therefore disrupt the mark of respect - bearing in mind it would have only been a best guess as to who had actually shouted? I'm afraid I could only resort to administering a hard stare in their direction once the memorial was over - a sanction which, despite being a really hard one that Paddington Bear would have been proud of, no doubt went totally unnoticed by the perpetrators but perhaps salved my conscience a little. It would have been nice if the other supporters immediately surrounding had taken some action, and perhaps some did at least say something. But if you're at a game maybe with your family, you can't go seeking confrontation. I guess the ultimate responsibility should have rested with the stewards, but I'm not sure too many of them would have the gumption to act on their own volition or even be aware that the general consensus would be that Ravenhill would have been better without these 'supporters' attendance.
Unfortunately these scumbags are not breaking any law and therefore cannot be ejected from the ground. Anyway confrontation is what this stars want.
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Agreed Skyhawk ..... best ignored.

Colin :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52