Orange Hatefest 2015

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Orange Hatefest 2015

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:Carol Cullen is almost as vile as Gerald Kelly
What?????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: I know she's a ghastly munter, Shinnner equivalent in looks to Nissan McCausland, but has she blown shyte up or murdered anyone? Does she screw policemen in her spare time aka have a ride on a peeler jeep. :D
That's why I said almost
Okay, okay, I get it. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Personally I blame the existence of the " Parades Commission"
The fact is it should be a matter decided by the Office of the First and Second Minister "

And all decisions should be given with an explaination

The fact is all Roads should in theory be available to all reality of course is something different .

The band demonstration out side the Chapel has it's roots in the decision of the Parades Commission as in "Taig " bashing . Red Rag and bull come to mind

Some dislike to be told what they can and can not do. A sentiment Baggy should be able to understand .

Sent from cyberspace
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Caral wasn't a very good one, unlike GK..... It all ended in tears apparently... >EW :duck:
If she had the same hairstyle in the ID lineup back in the day, she was fecked... :afro: :albino:
Last edited by CIMANFOREVER on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exterminate all rational thought
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
What?????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: I know she's a ghastly munter, Shinnner equivalent in looks to Nissan McCausland, but has she blown shyte up or murdered anyone? Does she screw policemen in her spare time aka have a ride on a peeler jeep. :D
:lol: Sub Judice of course.

[/quote]aka have a ride on a peeler jeep.

Never heard it called that before. It was SUPER that all those Peeler Jeeps were IN the JUNCTION where Twadell, Crumlin, Woodvale and Ardoyne Roads meet, as it could have got really dirty. Good to see Gerry Kelly, as a communitay raprasentatif having intercourse with the cops on the ground.
Exterminate all rational thought
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
I believe she may have been a bomber in a previous existence Baggy.
Oh really, missed that :duh: .........vile bitch.
You also missed that Russ anglicised Gerard to Gerald , but we'll give him the benefit of that doubt that it was deliberate >EW

Gerry would not be amused >threaten
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Personally I blame the existence of the " Parades Commission"
The fact is it should be a matter decided by the Office of the First and Second Minister "

And all decisions should be given with an explaination

The fact is all Roads should in theory be available to all reality of course is something different .

The band demonstration out side the Chapel has it's roots in the decision of the Parades Commission as in "Taig " bashing . Red Rag and bull come to mind

Some dislike to be told what they can and can not do. A sentiment Baggy should be able to understand .

Sent from cyberspace
So my dear Rum'n, you are happy for any law you don't like to be broken, and everyone is guiltless but the Parades Commission, an organisation that are there because our politicians are gutless.

The OFMDFM should of course be taking decisions, or an appointed Minister, that beardie Justice guy for example, in consultation with the chief constable but of course that would be too feckin' easy, too much like accountable politics. We have to make a feckin' industry out of it.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
I believe she may have been a bomber in a previous existence Baggy.
Oh really, missed that :duh: .........vile bitch.
You also missed that Russ anglicised Gerard to Gerald , but we'll give him the benefit of that doubt that it was deliberate >EW

Yes indeed, Grumps I did. Luckily there is a small sapling close by, I shall uproot it and flagellate my error-strewn undead corpse. How feckin' remiss of me. :roll:

Actually I used to be a pedant but I'm ok now, now I confine myself to factual inaccuracies and chube correction. Pip pip.

Oh feck it, don't take it badly Grumps, had a late one & the heads not the best theday.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Just a thought, Carol Cullen is unquestionably a munter, we can agree on that surely. Now, she has been exposed to me as a bomber, did she blow herself up?

I had a customer a couple of decades back,who blew himself up driving a bomb (well, for Grumpy's sake I should point out he was driving a car containing a bomb & not a self-propelled bomb) and blinded himself the chube, feck he had no idea of hygiene he was a right fecking stinker.

I always had trouble finding an ounce of sympathy for him, mind you of course it improved his life, he found Jesus when on the "inside". Suppose it helps him pass the time.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Terrorist in North Belfast "prevents" car jacking...

Terrorist feck Gerald K-dawg appears to have tackled a would be thief in the early hours of Wednesday morning

Seems he heard some wee fecks outside his house at 5am trying to steal his neighbours wagon

What a good upstanding member of the community
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:You also missed that Russ anglicised Gerard to Gerald , but we'll give him the benefit of that doubt that it was deliberate >EW

Yes indeed, Grumps I did. Luckily there is a small sapling close by, I shall uproot it and flagellate my error-strewn undead corpse. How feckin' remiss of me. :roll:
Why not send it to Russ - he was the one that got it wrong (deliberately or otherwise) :D
BaggyTrousers wrote:Actually I used to be a pedant but I'm ok now, now I confine myself to factual inaccuracies and chube correction. Pip pip.
What like? You mean factual innacuracies such as misspelling Gerard with and 'l' instead of an 'r'? :lol:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Oh feck it, don't take it badly Grumps, had a late one & the heads not the best theday.
Obviously! :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote:Terrorist in North Belfast "prevents" car jacking...

Terrorist feck Gerald K-dawg appears to have tackled a would be thief in the early hours of Wednesday morning

Seems he heard some wee fecks outside his house at 5am trying to steal his neighbours wagon

Some fecking shock you'd get if you were a thief and discovered you were rumbled by a convicted bomber. In "nasty fecker" top trumps yer kind of fecked. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:Terrorist in North Belfast "prevents" car jacking...

Some fecking shock you'd get if you were a thief and discovered you were rumbled by a convicted bomber. In "nasty fecker" top trumps yer kind of fecked. :D
I believe it is set to reach the small screen in the first episode of "When Thievin' Wee Gobshites get their Loaf Stove'in".
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

So now, the latest news is that whilst a murderous Shinner heroically stops a robbery, an upright "prominent" Orangeman is on a murder rap for trying kill two "wee fenian bitches" by the unsavoury method of the "car missile" driven by said prominent Orangebastard.

Yip I'm convinced, they are simply a devoutly religious movement of the very highest morals - just preserving their culture of lording it over the troublesome croppies. :roll:

Defenders of the faith............... sorry, that should have been "the indefensible".

:duh: :duh: :duh:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I'm still shocked that after saving the girls life the police are attacked by upstanding members of the society in protestors
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

It's a tricky parade that one. When was it, 2 or 3 years ago, that the PC put restrictions on the the coming home parade and the OO generally abided I think and nationalists wrecked the place. So you have to kind of wonder why the OO were banned the following year.

In reality I imagine the PC are following the Drumcree model - give them one last parade and then ban with the expectation that the violence will gradually reduce over the years - probably a sensible strategy in terms of law and order.

However, I fail to see how 2 sides cannot come to some kind of compromise. The 'goodwill' generated from such an agreement would be pretty cool, rather than just trying to defeat 'themuns' all the time.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'