USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Did anyone hear that monster al-Assad being interviewed? Almost impossible not to giggle like a girl when listening to a murderous tyrant talking like a little girl.

On the face of it, he was talking ballix, but you have to wonder given the close proximity of Putin and Trump in Syrian affairs, was it just maybe "staged" to divert attention from Trump's "Russian issues". Who amongst us would doubt either man would worry about giving a village of ragheads a dose of sarin gas if it suited their purpose.

There's three ballixes doing that dance.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Spicer is the least of Trumps worries.
Flynn and Giuliani are a lot more threatening.
Alfa Bank and Cambridge Analytica........

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... nks-russia

Gird yer loins Don. It's about to hit the fan.
I'd like to believe it Snipe but I suspect there may be a sacrificial lamb slaughtered and Trump will of course say, things have never been worse between the USA & Russia, we are talking war here, how could I be in Vlad's pocket.

When I think of justice in America, first thing I think is OJ got the best justice money can buy.

Mind you, Trump doing a stretch in Rikers Island or San Quentin would be amusing.
I agree entirely about American justice. Like health and education, you get what you can afford.
But I think this may just be bigger, it's about the legitimacy of the democracy, the constitution and POTUS.

Twitter sources who are normally fairly reliable are getting very excited. The word is that Rudy Giuliani, like Mike Flynn, has asked for a deal and been rebuffed. Either way, there are going to be reputations in tatters. I could never understand why a guy like Giuliani threw his lot in with Trump. He was a guy with a solid reputation as a man of the people after 9/11, but I suppose the lure of power drew him in.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Did anyone hear that monster al-Assad being interviewed? Almost impossible not to giggle like a girl when listening to a murderous tyrant talking like a little girl.

On the face of it, he was talking ballix, but you have to wonder given the close proximity of Putin and Trump in Syrian affairs, was it just maybe "staged" to divert attention from Trump's "Russian issues". Who amongst us would doubt either man would worry about giving a village of ragheads a dose of sarin gas if it suited their purpose.

There's three ballixes doing that dance.
I reckon Assad and Putin are telling the truth on this one and the yanks were using it to cover up their mistake in taking out a batch of rebel fighters a few days earlier, they let that one slip out when they were telling about their dropping of their latest toy on Afganistan yesterday.
Also in the news was Trumps fancy resort having violations in hygiene regulations so all in all drop a big bomb and cover a few bits of bad press up.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Trump is being controlled by the Russians
Trump is aggressively attacking the Russian sphere of influence

Occupy Democrats Logic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Trump is being controlled by the Russians

Occupy Democrats Logic

Stupid boy Pikey.

I see the little fatfuc'ker in Pyongyang has just threatened nuclear war unless Trump shoves his battleships up his hole.

Hope the world doesn't end until I've had my holiday this week. Good company and a bit of heat are hard to beat..... with a liberal sprinkling of Swally.

Oh yes, before I go Pikey, Trump and Putin are best mates.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I see that China has taken the unusual step of allowing Trump to copyright his name in China. Wonder what the kickback on that is. Of course, we can rest easy that POTUS wouldn't consider illegally using the position to make money, just as his children being in important positions and having all the facilities of the White House, including security clearance has nothing to do with nepotism.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Occupy Democrats Logic

Stupid boy Pikey.

I see the little fatfuc'ker in Pyongyang has just threatened nuclear war unless Trump shoves his battleships up his hole.
North Korea may have the technology to build a missile capable of delivering a nuke, but I wonder do they have the technology to get one past the anti-missile thaad batteries?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Occupy Democrats Logic

Stupid boy Pikey.

North Korea may have the technology to build a missile capable of delivering a nuke, but I wonder do they have the technology to get one past the anti-missile thaad batteries?
What I don't know about THAAD is how it deals with the nuke, I think the intention is to destroy it outside the atmosphere, but I do know that it is not foolproof, testing no better than 50%, think I'd prefer no nukes were fired but with the current head the balls developing capabilities ........................... ach sure I'll be dead soon anyway. >EW
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Occupy Democrats Logic

Stupid boy Pikey.

What I don't know about THAAD is how it deals with the nuke, I think the intention is to destroy it outside the atmosphere, but I do know that it is not foolproof, testing no better than 50%, think I'd prefer no nukes were fired but with the current head the balls developing capabilities ........................... ach sure I'll be dead soon anyway. >EW
I'm no expert in this field either, but my understanding is that modern highly developed missiles that are designed to evade THAAD type systems and are relatively successful at doing that. Russia and China probably have such systems, but I wonder how sophisticated Pyongyang's missile systems are? Have they pumped all of their resources into developing a symbolic missile with enough theoretical range to threaten the continental US, without the necessary finesse to be effective in modern warfare?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

On a lighter note.... :lol: :lol: :lol: what a dork. Fake merch.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/autograp ... d=43638238
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

He really is a money grabbing barsteward.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

2 May could be interesting...................

More of this type of thing

Hapax Legomenon
Novice

Post by Hapax Legomenon »

The next few months could make Watergate look like a drunk and disorderly.
There can be only one
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Snipe Watson wrote:2 May could be interesting...................

More of this type of thing
Well it was 6 days later than I thought, but today Sally Yates was an extraordinarily impressive witness. She slam dunked Ted Cruz and John Cornyn with consummate ease. The lid has just come off Pandora's box.