One Hundred Things That Boil My Pish

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: One Hundred Things That Boil My Pish

Post by BR »

All very clear cut examples. What is less often discussed is the decisions made by Docs every day to withdraw feeding from patients no longer able to make their own decisions. I'm sure in 99.999% of cases they get it spot on, in terms of intervention and quality of life, and they ultimately do what is best for the individual based on their circumstances, but by pretending it is purely a clinical decision, when in reality it is often a family decision, exposes the inadequacies of our current legal system.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:All very clear cut examples. What is less often discussed is the decisions made by Docs every day to withdraw feeding from patients no longer able to make their own decisions. I'm sure in 99.999% of cases they get it spot on, in terms of intervention and quality of life, and they ultimately do what is best for the individual based on their circumstances, but by pretending it is purely a clinical decision, when in reality it is often a family decision, exposes the inadequacies of our current legal system.
Which is exactly one very good reason why assisted suicide should be legalised, taking away the threat of losing a career from a doc doing what is right or the patient. You need to be a feckin' monster to find what doctors do in preventing people lasting to the last possible minute in pain wrong.

And Rum'n, I trust that you understand that Dignitas do not kill people, a "patient" must be in a position to administer their own fatal dose, hence you get people making a decision to end their life earlier than necessary precisely so that no doctor nor family member is open to legal action.

Were a humane law put in place, the gentleman who recently had a final dinner with friends and relatives could have lived on, but his circumstances of a tumour in his spine that could paralyze him at any moment meant he felt compelled to act as he could not face the life that lay ahead nor wish to put any relative in a position of "putting him out of his misery".

I simply can't fathom why people have a difficulty with seeing the humane thing to do in such circumstances.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
I simply can't fathom why people have a difficulty with seeing the humane thing to do in such circumstances.
As usual, the politicians and churches are completely out of step with public opinion. Over 80% of the UK public support assisted dying. The figures for just religious people do not differ significantly.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

If ever a thread needed a reboot, this is it, since last declaration we've had BRexit vote & the hallyons on the hill have continued in their unique cowardly way of not addresssing what needs to be addressed.

Since the only remotely interesting threads here have been gassed and there is no rugby to talk about since Ulster no longer play rugby, Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, I give you:

The hot 100:

1. David Nucifora, moving up to first place, the hateful Australian.
2. Grown-ups in three-quarter length trousers at all times & wearers of shorts in winter, proving how hard they are, hope yer balls turn black and fall off (unless of course, you are already black)
3. The Loony Right of the Tory party as personified by Jacob Rees-Fu@ktard
4. The liars David Davies, Boris deFeffel, & Dr Fox who appear to share a brain cell.
5. Hard Borders, waiting for Friday night to see what Soft Borders looks like.
6. Moronic shoppers who block entire aisles with their trolley at a jaunty angle.
7. PRL aka The Boshiership
8. Almost the entire population of NZ, especially rugby wives, a particular thank you, Mrs Afoa for destroying attempts to sign Victor Vito
9. Tax dodgers on an industrial scale, such as Take That & the Cameron "oh fu@k I left my daughter in the pub" Family.
10. People who have no idea how lucky they are to enjoy good health
11. Dog owners who give dog owners like me a bad name.
12. Cream of the Barley
13. The number of dickheads crashing these days, roads blocked by fu@kwits presumably too busy with their phones, jail them.
14. VW drivers, ignorant shower of shyte by and large
15. BMW drivers, no concept of where their indicators are.
16. The Presidents Club, wealthyscum.
17. The Loyal Orange Order and sundry minor triumphalist groups
18. Concerned residents.
19. The Ancient Order of Hibernians
20. Cilla Black, who fortunately is now singing in the Choir Bleedin' Celestial since last being hated here.
21. The Ra and offshoots, hang them & their UDA/UFV etc counterparts.
22. Boy Bands
23. Dickheads like Olly Murs and all game show judges who talk utter titwank to idiots who can barely sing, cruelly encouraging their fantasies.
24. Bombing Syria, for no good reason other than as a political display, and now two years later, sitting on our hands whilst that Warren Gatland slaughters people aided by Putin on the Ritz, someone tell me what the bombing achieved other than profits for armament companies?
25. The entire DUP, especially that retarded fool Sammy Wilson & his mate Gregorian Calendar, sorry Greg VeryCamp bell to give him his gay name.
26. David Ford’s wee patronising face & irritating voice - 2 years later still a poxbag.
27. Organised Religion and the damage it causes to otherwise intact human brains.
28. Paedophiles and with a little irony, paedohunters who without exception appear to be scumbags.
29. Rape trails with dodgy evidence & of course rapists
30. Cashpoint Cripples who park in disabled parking bays, being in a hurry is not a disability.
31. The Last Night of the Proms, English dickheadery at its worst.
32. Arsefoons.
33. The Arms industry (see 24)
34. Margaret Thatcher, happily she remains dead.
35. Sir Paedophile Heath - still a sad blot on the Tory party, it's a pity Joe Gormley hadn't actually killed him rather than just his government. Some poor kids may have had a decent life.
36. London Irish RFC aka Landahn Spiderish
37. Children singing at Ravenhill - widened now to include appalling children singing anywhere in public, did yis see thon choir? FFFS making the poor weans look like twatts.
38. School plays, a hardy perennial
39. Carol Services, particularly at schools.
40. Facebook Rugby Fans
41. Twitter, home of more fu@kwits gatherings than anywhere in the alternative universe.
42. The Republic Party - child murderer facilitators and their military wing, the NRA
43. Most African States
44. Producers of Columbian Marching Powder & other drugs
45. Legal Highs
46. Suicide
47. Those who oppose the legalisation of assisted dying.
48. Homophobes, many of who will also hate women who have abortions.
49. Men who feel informed to rule on abortion
50. Dodgy Solicitors
51. Public Enquiries in relation to NI Troubles Inc.
52. Wee NI Spides who should be unseen and unheard
53. The insidious creeping influence of Mercan English, I’ve often thought people using “gotten” on this forum should be treated like the silly children they are and banned for life.
54. The use of "Feminazi", I assume that those who use it do not understand the definition of Feminist. PS I fu@king hate shrill harridans, that however is a different matter.
55. Men who call bitches “chicks”, so 1970s
56. Steve Wright’s Love Songs on a Sunday morning when I have to politely tell Mrs T to “turn it off”, I’m putting on some Steely Dan - as true today as it was 2 years ago.
57. People who don’t grasp that Steely Dan are the greatest band (OK duo with a myriad of assistants) ever to play popular music without bothering the hit parade.
58. The incompetence of “jeep type” vehicle drivers parking when one space just isn’t enough.
59. UKIP and their many leaders, a complete waste of space.
60. Misogynists, who are most likely to use Feminazi, an insidious word struggling for respectability
61. The Welsh but also Anne Robinson for balance.
62. The Winter Olympics, fortunately, I escaped all but brief snippets on the news. I was enraged to discover that the UK spent £26 million pounds on daft sports that cannot be performed in the UK barring occasional snowy deluges in ChillyJockoland, what a waste.
63. Formula 1
64. Cycling, both racing and everyday nuisances, a shell of a sport where drugs are king
65. Idiots who cancel charity donations because a handful of workers discredit them, they do excellent and more importantly vital work which governments sidestep you halfwits.
66. Thon wee numpty at the Belfast Tabernacle - he's still there you know, evil little kunt.
67. Northern Ireland, especially the vast majority of the people, still irritating me but not for long.
68. Boot laces that refuse to stay tied
69. Companies who will not deliver to NI/Spain
70. Noisy children, irritating subhumans
71. Other children, for even the best are like farts, you can just about stand your own.
72. Any television/movie with “Zombies”
73. Teresa May, I begin to feel she is the Tory equivalent of Terry WD Slogan.
74. Radio 1
75. Creamed rice
76. People who wear sandals with socks.
77. Facial hair that is not a beard, especially metrosexual whiskers preened and tended with care and that stupid little bit that chubes grow under their nether lip.
78. Women who dye their hair green.
79. Car drivers wearing headphones.
80. NHS waiting lists
81. Science Fiction
82. Cyclists again, especially the thoughtlessbastards of NDCC, pink & black-clad lycra louts.
83. Country Music with very very few exceptions.
84. Rap music & throw in hippityfeckin’hop.
85. Singers who perform with dancers
86. Ulster’s 7 Commandments
87. Silent Rugby CEOs
88. Cancer, an utterbastard
89. Martin Shkreli I hope his ringpiece is in tatters in prison, let's hope his sentencing goes well in March.
90. Loyalist Flegs
91. Cocktail waiters/jugglers
92. Dumb posters
93. Saracens
94. BBC sexist pay scales & those bloody irritating clips between programmes.
95. Ignorant bollixes
96. “Closure”, what a dumb concept
97. Jonny Wilkinson’s Toulon, that bawling Pilou Pilou dickhead and the paper throwing louts.
98. Donald “Combover” Trump
99. Racist politcians
100. Pre-Christmas weeks and the annoying bollixes who fill them with utter misery.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Holy brad pitt
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

That is an excellence piece of work, Baggy.

I would agree with most of those. Especially the use the word, if it is indeed a word, "gotten". Anyone using this term should be drowned on the spot. If water is not immediately available then bricks or rocks would probably get the job done.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

You're on an F1 forum ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Boris Johnson could push for top spot after his latest idiocy on a live broadcast.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

You could have given us a bit of a build up with an indication of the climbers and fallers, like Top of the Pops used to do. Just rushing to the new No.1 left me feeling a little short changed.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Is there irony that he includes a Steve Wright show?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:You could have given us a bit of a build up with an indication of the climbers and fallers, like Top of the Pops used to do. Just rushing to the new No.1 left me feeling a little short changed.
I just assumed he would be everyone's pet hate Snipe. Then again I think I must have Italian blood somewhere in the family, I can hold a grudge better than most.

Some people suggest "forgive & forget", I say, What? I'm not Jesus and I don't yet have Altzimers, try fu@k off and die yabastard.

Him.........not you. >EW
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:Boris Johnson could push for top spot after his latest idiocy on a live broadcast.
deFeffel is just an utter waste of skin and sundry tissues. I hope he dies soon, preferably not easily, he is a loathsome idiot. The tosser probably thinks sterling is used in de Republic and that they sing GSTQ on sportsday.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

What happened to Rita Ora, back in your good books Baggy?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

222toHounslow wrote:What happened to Rita Ora, back in your good books Baggy?
Is she still alive 222? News to me. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Then again I'm shocked most mornings when I wake up and find I've still got a pulse, not to mention a pisshard-on and a desire to empy the bladder. Next, it's a look in the mirror as I get better looking every day. :D
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Top top effort Baggy.It was big of you to share your therapy and I would like to expand on number 99 to include Nazis more specifically those who escaped justice after ww2.
Evidence now suggests some of them incredulously went on to assist with the setting up of concentration camps in places like Chile for despots like Pinochet to crush oppositon through torture and death.
Top of my list though would be the Welsh.