Offensive Pensioner cleared in court

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Offensive Pensioner cleared in court

Post by rumncoke »

Keep looking at the topic title and wondering what crime you committed Baggy ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Offensive Pensioner cleared in court

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Having been plagued by the Beeb with trailers for The Fat Boy interviewing this obnoxious old fossil, I have to ask, is there nothing the Fat Boy won't do, no scurrilous cesspit he won't delve into for a wee bit of sensationalism.

For my money, to kick off a series with this hateful barely educated buffoon makes me pretty sure it'll not be something I will watch.

And he still, despite his protestations that he would never hurt a Mozlem, he still gives so little regard for them that he hasn't learned that the word is Muslim. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Offensive Pensioner cleared in court

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Having been plagued by the Beeb with trailers for The Fat Boy interviewing this obnoxious old fossil, I have to ask, is there nothing the Fat Boy won't do, no scurrilous cesspit he won't delve into for a wee bit of sensationalism.

For my money, to kick off a series with this hateful barely educated buffoon makes me pretty sure it'll not be something I will watch.

And he still, despite his protestations that he would never hurt a Mozlem, he still gives so little regard for them that he hasn't learned that the word is Muslim. :duh:
The BBC shouldn't be using the mentallly handicapped for public entertainment.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall