(Warning)Rugby ‘can turn you into a Bellend’

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

(Warning)Rugby ‘can turn you into a Bellend’

Post by Kofi Annan »

THE risks of rugby include getting a taste for moronic drinking games and trouser-dropping stunts, it has emerged.

After doctors warned the sport was too physically dangerous for schools, experts argued that the real peril to players is becoming the sort of person who thinks drinking a pint of pi$h is good blokey fun.

Amateur rugby player Tom Logan said: “The chances of being seriously injured are small, but there’s a 95 per cent chance you’ll start going on boozy coach trips and running naked through hotels trying to whip your mate’s Brennan with a towel.

“In addition to getting staggeringly drunk in large, threatening groups, you will probably also feel the urge to take your trousers off in the middle of Pizza Hut.

“You’re likely to develop an interest in misogynistic songs, possibly involving digging up a dead prostitute or some equally juvenile attention-seeking nonsense.

“There is also a very high risk of starting to wear a blazer with a badge.”

Sports scientist Donna Sheridan said: “Rugby can cause serious ailments such as torn ligaments and spinal compression. It is character-building, although the character is builds is that of ‘very loud Ashton’.”
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: (Warning)Rugby ‘can turn you into a Bellend’

Post by rumncoke »

Rugby does not turn you into a bellend but bellends use it as a cover and an excuse to be bellends .

Wink wink say no more

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Wise words, rum.
It's the hope that kills you.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:Rugby does not turn you into a bellend but bellends use it as a cover and an excuse to be bellends .

Wink wink say no more

So speaks a man of personal experience
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bejaysus, I never realised rugby was so gay :shock: :shock: :shock: Lucky I'm as gay as the next man and my motto is "any ould port in a storm".
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Rugby is Gay as fe ck. I use it as a method with which to feed my alter ego, but how the good liven amongst us square that circle Ill never know :shock:
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

namron wrote:Rugby is Gay as fe ck. I use it as a method with which to feed my alter ego, but how the good liven amongst us square that circle Ill never know :shock:
So when you're not posting here you're either bucking the missus or the rest of the team

Happy days
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

I know, I'm a rascal but there you go >elvis
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Not so much Bellend but near lack of ---
Noticed in the news a Rugby League player in France name Peacock was nearly peeing with out it

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

rumncoke wrote:Not so much Bellend but near lack of ---
Noticed in the news a Rugby League player in France name Peacock was nearly peeing with out it

I think Shelford still tops that one.

On a not entirely unrelated note, I see a soccer player was involved in a urine/balcony incident at Cheltenham. Hard to imagine somebody doing something like that
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall