New Ryanair Routes from Belfast

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: New Ryanair Routes from Belfast

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:
big mervyn wrote: Worst thing about flying out of BFS on any airline are the scumbegs on the plane. Shackin!
The passengers on the Dublin flights are much more civilized in my experience. The walk to the Ryanair terminal is a bit of a trek though. :shock:
Jaynee. When Skanger central is seen as civilised that can't be good.
Well the CAB are keeping some of the regular fliers to Spain busy in Dublin this week :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote: Well the CAB are keeping some of the regular fliers to Spain busy in Dublin this week :D
:lol:

I wish they'd leave them fly out but ban them from coming back.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:
Rooster wrote: Well the CAB are keeping some of the regular fliers to Spain busy in Dublin this week :D
:lol:

I wish they'd leave them fly out but ban them from coming back.
Start saving Shan and you can buy a Merc and a Rolex in about 2 years when they are sold off :lol: :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Borderlord
Novice

Post by Borderlord »

£81 return from Belfast to Alicante in November for the Valencia Moto GP will do me nicely.

As will the £25 one way to Memmingen, what Ryanair call Munich West to collect my motorbike for a 19 day tour through Liechtenstein, Austria, Slovenia and Italy at the end of June.
Relax lads, it's only a game.