Eurometer

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Eurometer

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:I hate you all
That's fine toryboy .....we reciprocate, ya wee Borisywanker. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

shamalicious wrote:I'm in Baggy's club, europhile unsurprisingly.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Good work Shammy, next thing for your "to do" list is to vote yourself out of the UK & live somewhere decent. :thumleft:

Norn Iron is a shitehole/vile wee statelet........... oh aye ,& the DUP sucks shyte through a tramps sock. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Says I'm a Cosmopolitan but it's wrong, also says I read the Guardian which is wrong and I am a Labour voter which is also wrong so my conclusion is that the survey is a crock of shiite
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Y'all be shocked that I'm a traditionalist and 61% likely to vote out.
Quelle surprise ...... moi aussi. :shock:
Are youse Jim Allister in disguise? :lol:

What newspaper are Traditionalists supposed to read?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Y'all be shocked that I'm a traditionalist and 61% likely to vote out.
Quelle surprise ...... moi aussi. :shock:
Are youse Jim Allister in disguise? :lol:

What newspaper are Traditionalists supposed to read?
Ageing copies of The Protestant Telegraph, they like things as they were 50 years ago, that's why they are Traditionalist, they probably also read the Daily Mail when they can get a free copy.

NB I "traditionally" decline free copies of The Daily Fascist.
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Europhile, unsurprisingly, as I live in London and I hardly ever meet English people here.

Big Mervyn's reference to the British Ireland and Irish Ireland football teams reminded me of the 'Sport (P)' and 'Sport (RC)' sections of the Portadown News.
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Also Europhile but I don't read the Guardian and am not a Labour voter. I am an absolute "remainer", mind you, and here are several reasons why:
Boris Johnston, Michael Gove, IDS (or any other Tory Brexiteer), Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Rupert Murdoch.
Bo***cks to Brexit
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

You forgot Nigel Farage, Rocky.

Mind you, Nigel's wife is German. Another immigrant taking a job that a British person doesn't want to do.

(I can't take credit for that joke...)
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

I'm a proud Traditionalist
Surprisingly not as right wing as I thought I was, there must be a fair few people out there with stronger views than I
Isn't it nice to be able to "come out" and say what you are without any fear of recriminatory comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk