RURSC

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: RURSC

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Anyone seen the cover photo of yer crazy doll? Russrc may not survive that debate.
Link me
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:Anyone seen the cover photo of yer crazy doll? Russrc may not survive that debate.
Link me
Are you feckin mad Russ, she might find here and we have had several bunny boilers already on here over the years and it was crazy.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Link me
Are you feckin mad Russ, she might find here and we have had several bunny boilers already on here over the years and it was crazy.
I've had a go.

I'm hoping to be the first one blocked from this "free thinkers" brigade.
It's the hope that kills you.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

What's the group name? What should I search for?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Link me
I've had a go.

I've been accepted and have joined and am lying low planning a Manchurian Candidate style operation.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

caledoniancelt wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Link me
I've had a go.

I've been accepted and have joined and am lying low planning a Manchurian Candidate style operation.
Flegs and anthems discussion kicking off

Some guy says it's okay to fly the yella fleg associated with terrorism but not the white fleg
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Link me
I've had a go.

Can I ask a "serious question"? Are we all OK with a moderator (Christine Rodgers) having an Ulster pic, super-imposed onto a Union Jack, as her cover picture? I, for one, feel highly offended.
Discuss.
Of course you can ask ...answer: as above...can I ask a "serious question" are we all okay that so far you have contributed jackshit in the way of anything to do with Ulster Rugby and rugby in general? Discuss
It's the hope that kills you.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote: Flegs and anthems discussion kicking off

Some guy says it's okay to fly the yella fleg associated with terrorism but not the white fleg
Let me get this right Russ, are you saying that the yella fleg closely associated with republican terrorism is more reprehensible than the white one, closely associated with lylist death squads?

They are equally "closely associated" in the minds and hearts of the dumbasses of this hideous vile shiteholy wee statelet.

Maybe you should take a ten minute break from work and enjoy a nice cup of wisethefuckup............ or else do some work and stop spending your employers unwise largesse in paying you to look at Bakebook. :roll:

You're welcome. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Let me get this right Russ, are you saying that the yella fleg closely associated with republican terrorism is more reprehensible than the white one, closely associated with lylist death squads?

They are equally "closely associated" in the minds and hearts of the dumbasses of this hideous vile shiteholy wee statelet.

Maybe you should take a ten minute break from work and enjoy a nice cup of wisethefuckup............ or else do some work and stop spending your employers unwise largesse in paying you to look at Bakebook. :roll:

I didn't say any of that in the slightest
I said some ham sandwich said that

I'll await you apology
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

These groups truly are the gifts that keep on giving
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

I didn't say any of that in the slightest
I said some ham sandwich said that

I'll await you apology
You certainly will.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jesus Christ, they are on about getting sponsors. They have 67 people in their bakebook group.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

How many had we in CURSC.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Dave wrote:They have 67 people in their bakebook group.
and how many of those are us.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

BR wrote:How many had we in CURSC.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red: