RURSC

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: RURSC

Post by Jackie Brown »

I see Christine, after sparking controversy with her Union Jack inspired Ulster fleg has now switched to a Rhodesian fleg. What a legend!
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

This RURSC thingy is the most fun I've had on the internet for years. Well maybe apart from that website I found completely by accident the other day.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Gary wrote:This RURSC thingy is the most fun I've had on the internet for years. Well maybe apart from that website I found completely by accident the other day.
It's like the URSC page on crack
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Midget6
Novice

Post by Midget6 »

I think Gary and Henry have been too harsh on the loopy one. She has deleted her two big rambling nonsense posts and all debate around them.

Cuckoo cuckoo.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Admins getting abusive now
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Abusive...and drunk.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote: Flegs and anthems discussion kicking off

Some guy says it's okay to fly the yella fleg associated with terrorism but not the white fleg
Let me get this right Russ, are you saying that the yella fleg closely associated with republican terrorism is more reprehensible than the white one, closely associated with lylist death squads?

They are equally "closely associated" in the minds and hearts of the dumbasses of this hideous vile shiteholy wee statelet.

Maybe you should take a ten minute break from work and enjoy a nice cup of wisethefuckup............ or else do some work and stop spending your employers unwise largesse in paying you to look at Bakebook. :roll:

You're welcome. :thumleft:
I didn't say any of that in the slightest
I said some ham sandwich said that

I'll await you apology
It was myself saying the yellow fleg was more inclusive to nine counties of Ulster.
I was trying to stir up a bit of a debate instead of the we are brill, Ulster are brill, what logo should we use to spread our nazi message worldwide crap.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Hang on a moment I thought UAFC was the Real URSC....
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cockatrice wrote:Hang on a moment I thought UAFC was the Real URSC....
More of a think tank surely?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I briefly attempted to see what this is all about but see you need to apply to join. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well fack that for a game of soldiers. Imagine one so eminent asking to join a fückïng rabble of halfwits. I think not. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I briefly attempted to see what this is all about but see you need to apply to join. Image Image Image Image Image

Well fack that for a game of soldiers. Imagine one so eminent asking to join a fückïng rabble of halfwits. I think not. :roll:
Nearly everyone in there is an admin. It may as well be an open group.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Funny as feck is that lot, yer woman seems to have taken a huff and deleted herself, and a few others seem to be on the wacky backy or some sort of laughing dust, was totally hilarious last night
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best