Euro2016

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Euro2016

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:First lesson in life believe or disbelieve but never mock a man's religion.

Difference Dave Allen seldom gave offence and never set out to.
Wonder who made the first bit up Ron'n? You think it may have been a mentalist. It's unfortunate that far too many non-believers have swallowed that line, maybe if religion had been more robustly challenged in years past it's pernicious influence may have waned long since.

Look around the world Ron'n, religion is the basis of most if the crud, that, poverty and an the absence of hope in countries where there are millions of desperately poor people ripe for manipulation by zelots. (as I write this I imagine Snipe preparing to tell us yet again, that these people are not religious)

Memory problems Ron'n? The Holy Church of Rome were famously feckin' ragin' at his scorn & mockery of their bullshite. Luckily your god doesn't exist, just as all the other gods are bullshite, for based on my recent biblical readings he would have called Dave in long before it happened, probably in a vindictive and vicious way given what the bible says.

I also think you didn't/don't understand the great man if you think he had no targets to twist a sharp witted dagger into.

Besides .................... the fact is that he was banned from live performance on TV & radio in Australia for his part in an allegedly offensive performance with Pete & Dud.

Anyway, drone on old chap.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:If it's a system of control as you claim -- is it successful ?

Me knows b/s by the smell .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
... you honestly need mental help
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

rumncoke wrote:If it's a system of control as you claim -- is it successful ?

Me knows b/s by the smell .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Rum you are the perfect example of this. You have no physical evidence of a God yet you have drawn a concrete conclusion of its existence. You then skew all rationality and logic to make your conclusion fit. This is confirmation bias.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?