Thon Jezza Corbyn has some brass neck on 'im so he has!!

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Thon Jezza Corbyn has some brass neck on 'im so he has!!

Post by BaggyTrousers »

OK, Jezza is about as much use as the Pope's balls but he got awful flak for his sit down on the floor of a train. I've just watched Panorama on the state of trains in England and whilst Jezza maybe was disingenuous about his particular journey, the issue is absolutely real.

Why would anyone want to live in that horrible shitehole. Surely someone should tip of the poor refugees off before they risk their lives to get there. :banghead:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I still fancy a change of Government as an outside bet. Latest financial forecast has the UK on a conservative estimate losing 25 Billion by 2020. Oh and all those easter European migrants that you got rid of by taking back control of your country will be replaced by Indians and any other country wishing a trade deal. They know they've got you by the hairies! Nissan deal is under scrutiny; I wonder why? Where is the promised money coming from to cover the shortfalls - Trident, never - oh, priatise the NHS and we can squeeze a bit more from pensions and education. Well done, Brexiteers!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Setanta wrote:I still fancy a change of Government as an outside bet. Latest financial forecast has the UK on a conservative estimate losing 25 Billion by 2020. Oh and all those easter European migrants that you got rid of by taking back control of your country will be replaced by Indians and any other country wishing a trade deal. They know they've got you by the hairies! Nissan deal is under scrutiny; I wonder why? Where is the promised money coming from to cover the shortfalls - Trident, never - oh, priatise the NHS and we can squeeze a bit more from pensions and education. Well done, Brexiteers!
It's funny that the Brexiteers still don't see all this.
When it all comes true it will be blamed on the remainers
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

It's the Welsh I feel sorry f ......................ochh well not really. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.