That ballix Tarrant

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

That ballix Tarrant

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I've never been a fan of Chris Tarrant, however I am a fan of travel shows. When you hate where you live as much as I do, they are a small form of escape until you can actually make a genuine escape.

So I settled down to watch his Extreme Railway journeys. Oh sweet holy whorebagging Jesus, I loathe this ballix. Within the first 5 minutes he had used "built by us Brits" a handful of times and when he then said he was stopping of somewhere to see if the British had .......................... oh feck off you irritating English turd.

Series link deleted, programme deleted.

Uttertwat. :banghead:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: That ballix Tarrant

Post by justinr73 »

His redeeming feature in my eyes is that he likes his cricket.

He played for the MCC at our club and did his bit in raising a bit of cash.

If I remember rightly, the first person to win 64 grand on Who Wants to be a Millionaire was the left winger in our footy team at university. He was always lucky, what with having me to thread the ball behind the fullback and all.