Brexit - now we see what it means.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

namron
Warrior Chief

Re: Brexit - now we see what it means.

Post by namron »

Jackie Brown wrote:Greece did it to themselves. I'd take the EU and Brussels over that shower of condescending sh1t in Westminster.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Your all heart Jackie .Try Telling that to ex civil service retired friends of mine in Athens on an enforced state pension cut to only 700 euro per month. At least that shower of MPs can be voted out , the other shower of Commissioners cant be.
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Total sh1tshow
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

namron wrote: Come away from the dark side Baggy and get yourself a HiViz . There must be a bit of non compliance left in you somewhere >clapping

As per EU rules, I carry sufficient numbers of hi-viz Gilets Jaune for all passengers barring the dogs. I felt like joining Frere Grenouille when I saw the price of diesel whilst driving from Andorra to Calais and onwards through perfidious Albion on my way back to the vile wee statelet.

I am as happy as a pig in shyte living in the EU and remaining there. Not perfect but where would you suggest is better?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The Greeks are a bunch of crooks. They should have been kicked out of the European Union. Bailed out to the tune of a few hundred billion and not even thankful.

FOG
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Living in Greece is like being rich, you only pay tax if you can be bothered. :roll:

That said I have sympathy for Norm's wrinkly mates, I haven't yet had my pension sliced up but the young scumbegs in my Union voted to accept a restructuring deal in which existing pensioners were limited in perpetuity to an increase of 1% less than inflation, so I can look forward to abject poverty should I live long enough as my purchasing power dwindles away.

It was us old crusties who dragged the country to relative prosperity after the two conflagrations in the early part of last century, you ballixes owe us, instead of which you conspire with lowlife politicians and employers to impoverish us. C'unts.

LOOK ............. like many others, both infirm and healthy alike, I often feel I have lived long enough, the answer to the ageing population and affordable pensions is to allow those of sound mind to opt for euthanasia rather than this religious bullshit about the sanctity of life condemning us to live in misery, when you'd do a dog the favour of letting them go. C'unts.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I've a question for Mr Johnston from Uxbridge & South Ruislip.

Oi, Johnson, when are the 80 million Turks joining the EU.

Ah.......ah, ah, ah .................Erdogan ..............pardopn me, pass the tissues.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
That said I have sympathy for Norm's wrinkly mates, I haven't yet had my pension sliced up but the young scumbegs in my Union voted to accept a restructuring deal in which existing pensioners were limited in perpetuity to an increase of 1% less than inflation, so I can look forward to abject poverty should I live long enough as my purchasing power dwindles away.
At least you're retired, I'm a teacher and I've been surviving off that kind of pay rise for a decade. The EU are portrayed by certain elements of our.media as the big bad evil wolf, the kunts are closer to home and I only wish we had the balls on display in Paris to rise up and claim what is ours.

The only sympathy I have for the Greeks is they should never have been allowed into the club in the first instance. They cooked their books and you reap what you sow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Jackie Brown on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Should have added Jackie that I have had no pay rise at all post 2008, barring an inflationary element inflationary and will not do ever again.

I did at least get the old style pension though of course having left the evil empire aged 49, I'm nowhere near full pension. I could be worse, but if I was I'd top myself, my meagre stipend, for now, keeps body and soul together, but the littlebastards who voted my pension to shrink may mean that doesn't last.

MInd you, I have to admit that not working for such an organisation without an ounce of moral fibre for the last 15 years has been uplifting, I truly hated them with a passion, still do, it was them and many all over the world like them, legalised gamblers who have ruined so many lives and now are getting back to something like the old days in terms of remuneration & bonuses. Many should be in jail.

That said, I do understand I'm whinging about first world problems, it could be much worse.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Pay rise ! I have had a pay decrease each year since 2005.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Pay rise ! I have had a pay decrease each year since 2005.
Christ, you must have been loaded. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Rooster wrote:Pay rise ! I have had a pay decrease each year since 2005.
The recession started early for you then.
I don't follow agriculture much but from the outside it looks very much like everyone's having to get bigger just to stand still.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

How's the sausage industry?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:How's the sausage industry?
Going from bad to wurst.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:How's the sausage industry?
Going from bad to wurst.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Some businessman of Indian descent has just compared Maybot to El Cid, whose dead body was strapped on his horse and scared the living shyte out of Saladin & his Moors. :lol: :lol: :lol: Dead PM walking/riding.