Tender Opportunity

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Tender Opportunity

Post by Tender »

We'll know the full extent of this, the latest scandal to rock the political world when all the sandwich shops start offering 0.6 of a sandwich on their menus.
They've left themselves wide open again. Things like this just didn't happen with Sutherland Spreads and Princess Salmon paste. They'll wish they'd stuck with Plumrose chopped ham with pork.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster.... I reckon Michelle's da knows where Marty hid the sandwiches.

Notwithstanding sandwiches I see an organisation that operates almost entirely on tax payers money not quite a Charter NI but something almost the same bar the UDA CEO. They get a 7 figure sum from Arlene & Martys office to go buy a building to operate from then they turn it into something else and charge commercial rent for it.. This whole fecking country stinks from top to bottom.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tighter End wrote:We'll know the full extent of this, the latest scandal to rock the political world when all the sandwich shops start offering 0.6 of a sandwich on their menus.
They've left themselves wide open again. Things like this just didn't happen with Sutherland Spreads and Princess Salmon paste. They'll wish they'd stuck with Plumrose chopped ham with pork.
Wait til Subway start selling a 1.6 foot long.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Tighter End wrote:We'll know the full extent of this, the latest scandal to rock the political world when all the sandwich shops start offering 0.6 of a sandwich on their menus.
Wait til Subway start selling a 1.6 foot long.
So lit for that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk