Is Misogyny ever ok?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Is Misogyny ever ok?

Post by BaggyTrousers »

HairyJ wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:Hating a woman is not misogyny. Hating someone because she is a woman is.
Absolutely.

An example: I really don't like Arlene Foster. Despite what she might suggest, it isn't because she is a woman. If she was a man called Aaron Foster I'd feel the exact same way.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That has a ring to it Hairy, thon Aaron Foster bitch gets on my 3d bits.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

HairyJ wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:Hating a woman is not misogyny. Hating someone because she is a woman is.
Absolutely.

An example: I really don't like Arlene Foster. Despite what she might suggest, it isn't because she is a woman. If she was a man called Aaron Foster I'd feel the exact same way.

Soon it's the Foster bit you don't like?

How do feel about other people who went to Gloucester?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

BR wrote:
HairyJ wrote:
Absolutely.

Soon it's the Foster bit you don't like?

How do feel about other people who went to Gloucester?
I like John Afoa

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

HairyJ wrote:
Absolutely.

Extremist. Even ISIS are not extreme enough to say there is anything they "really don't like". :lol: :lol:
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

Shan wrote:
HairyJ wrote:
Absolutely.

Extremist. Even ISIS are not extreme enough to say there is anything they "really don't like". Image Image
Haha! I originally typed "hate" but I changed it; as clichéd as it is, "hate" really is a strong word. I don't really hate her.

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

People are so dishonest with themselves. Life is not a product of morality and we all have hatred in us.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.