Is Misogyny ever ok?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Is Misogyny ever ok?

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm not a big fan of misogyny, unlike the President of the USA, but I'm watching Question Time and there is an appalling duck mouthed bitch Laura Perrins, a strident right wing bitch from Balbriggan of all places. She is co-editor of one of the most amateurish blogs I have ever had the misfortune, almost no links work.

I know speech impediments are not funny, albeit some stuttering is inescapably hilarious, one of my great golfing friends is a chronic and hilarious stutterer. However this bloody woman appears to have a tongue to large for her mouth, and uses it like a bludgeon. Her speech reminds me of Ssssssssssssssssssssssylvester the cat.

I have added her to my short list of women I hate. Bitch.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Is Misogyny ever ok?

Post by Russ »

Attack her on her message not on her character

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sage advice, wtf was I thinking?

I was thinking she was an appalling rude right wing harridan and that twice David Dimblechook allowed to interrupt, make damning statements on what other panelists had said and then denied them either to continue or have the right to reply. I was thinking she was a Trumpette.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

I'm not a big fan of racism, unlike the president, but I'm watching Question Time and there is an appalling duck mouthed n*g**r, a strident right wing n*g**r from Balbriggan of all places. He is co-editor of one of the most amateurish blogs I have ever had the misfortune, almost no links work.

I know speech impediments are not funny, albeit some stuttering is inescapably hilarious, one of my great golfing friends is a chronic and hilarious stutterer. However this bloody man appears to have a tongue to large for his mouth, and uses it like a bludgeon. His speech reminds me of Ssssssssssssssssssssssylvester the cat.

I have added him to my short list of black people I hate. n*g**r.

That should answer your question for you, idiot.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Hating a woman is not misogyny. Hating someone because she is a woman is.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

WeeWorld wrote:I'm not a big fan of racism, unlike the president, but I'm watching Question Time and there is an appalling duck mouthed n*g**r, a strident right wing n*g**r from Balbriggan of all places. He is co-editor of one of the most amateurish blogs I have ever had the misfortune, almost no links work.

I know speech impediments are not funny, albeit some stuttering is inescapably hilarious, one of my great golfing friends is a chronic and hilarious stutterer. However this bloody man appears to have a tongue to large for his mouth, and uses it like a bludgeon. His speech reminds me of Ssssssssssssssssssssssylvester the cat.

Weewanker you are hilarious.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Interesting that the N word (probably the most taboo word around these days) is not in the UAFC censor list.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

WeeWorld wrote:I'm not a big fan of racism, unlike the president, but I'm watching Question Time and there is an appalling duck mouthed n*g**r, a strident right wing n*g**r from Balbriggan of all places. He is co-editor of one of the most amateurish blogs I have ever had the misfortune, almost no links work.

Frankly if I were a moderator I'd ban you, not for your ill conceived use of the word "nigger" but because you are a dumb as dirt piece of pondscum.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:Interesting that the N word (probably the most taboo word around these days) is not in the UAFC censor list.

Jesus Mary & Guiseppe, not forgetting the wee scabby donkey, you are right Merv. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ON that subject, am I alone in finding it incongruous that a black person to another black person uses the word as a sign of friendship yet I label Steve Bannon as a KKK white supremacist racist? Is it the case that you cannot be racist about your own race? I don't like the word no matter whose mouth it emanates from, especially a dickhead like Weewanker. :roll:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

pwrmoore wrote:Hating a woman is not misogyny. Hating someone because she is a woman is.

Properly wise words PWR, I feel more comfortable hating her guts now. Ta. :thumleft:

On my scales of hatred, I still have many many more males than females, of course being as gay as the next man, you'll often have many female friends.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I dont think any of us have reason to use the N word which is probably why it has never appeared on the ban list

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

pwrmoore wrote:Hating a woman is not misogyny. Hating someone because she is a woman is.
Of course there could be an argument that he hates her MORE because she is a woman. His use of gender specific insults could be telling.

Society has a history of treating women more harshly then men (e.g. those convicted of murder). I believe the thinking is that a man can be thoroughly dislikable, but 'the fairer sex' should maintain some redeeming features.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

BR wrote:
Of course there could be an argument that he hates her MORE because she is a woman. His use of gender specific insults could be telling.

Society has a history of treating women more harshly then men (e.g. those convicted of murder). I believe the thinking is that a man can be thoroughly dislikable, but 'the fairer sex' should maintain some redeeming features.
You've hit the nail on the head there, I'd say
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

BR wrote:

Heard some caller to the William Crawley programme on Radio Ulster this week admit that he swore like a trooper when with his male mates, but not when in the company of women. Worse, he then went on to say that he hated to hear the 'fairer sex' use swear words. There are a lot of people walking about in our society who I'm convinced have been teleported here from the 19th century.
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

Absolutely.

An example: I really don't like Arlene Foster. Despite what she might suggest, it isn't because she is a woman. If she was a man called Aaron Foster I'd feel the exact same way.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk