Bakebooker Heaven

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Bakebooker Heaven

Post by BaggyTrousers »

For all those of a Bakebooker tendency, I bring tidings of joy.

This morning the opening of Guilt Trip, coffee & donuts, opens for business. Rumour has it that Messrs Black & Cave have imported coffee expert Johannes Gysbert Muller to cut the pink ribbon at 11 am.

Located at the top of Orangefield Lane. Who would have thunk when I walked past it on my way to school 50 years ago that a baldy barista & a latte expert would be opening a cafe.

Good luck to the lads, anyone opening within 2 miles of SD Bells has the heart of a lion. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Re: Bakebooker Heaven

Post by ColinM »

Saw this attempt to stretch the Ballyhack culchur a bit further south. Now theres a wee fella in a cool kids cap in their photies with a striking resemblance to FOLK. Is this a junior FOLK or just unfortunate appearance?
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Speaking of coffee. I took a detour to Botanic before the game for a coffee. Avoided Starbuck's and Nero (my usual) for a place across the road. It said it was local. Won't be visiting again. It was easily the worst mocha I've ever tasted and the only bad one. The place was called roasted and toasted. I'm not annoyed but tempted to contact them. Not for money back etc but so they can fix it. It wasn't a question of different tastes, it was just crap.

This isn't a rant as much as it sounds like it.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Our friends' daughter is Cafe Nero's UK Barista of the year. Works in the Lisburn Rd branch.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Clements

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

big mervyn wrote:Our friends' daughter is Cafe Nero's UK Barista of the year. Works in the Lisburn Rd branch.
Wont be in there again. Got stung for a parking ticket last time. Didnt have my telescope with me to see the urban clearway sign >minigun