Manchester

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Manchester

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:I don't like religious fanatics and whilst I have met my fair share of muslims most of whom are lovely people many I wouldn't trust as far as I could lift Robbie Diack.. sad but true and based on contact not reading a book or what some academic told me based on his reading..

Some of those I knew best where amongst the biggest hypocrites who could ever wish to meet.. the DUP has some as well.
I know 2 Muslims well. One is fairly secular and is a bit of a Delboy - he'd buy you and sell you. The other is very religious and I'd trust him with my life and/or my life savings.
So you'd send 50% of Muslims to the shap then? >EW
I wouldn't trust 100% of Free Presbyterians to go to the shap for me
You could send Mervyn's sound Muslim to keep an eye on the Free P.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:I don't like religious fanatics and whilst I have met my fair share of muslims most of whom are lovely people many I wouldn't trust as far as I could lift Robbie Diack.. sad but true and based on contact not reading a book or what some academic told me based on his reading..

Some of those I knew best where amongst the biggest hypocrites who could ever wish to meet.. the DUP has some as well.
I know 2 Muslims well. One is fairly secular and is a bit of a Delboy - he'd buy you and sell you. The other is very religious and I'd trust him with my life and/or my life savings.
So you'd send 50% of Muslims to the shap then? >EW
I wouldn't trust 100% of Free Presbyterians to go to the shap for me
You could send Mervyn's sound Muslim to keep an eye on the Free P.
He would finish up radicalised :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Interesting piece in the independent

HERE
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Some 4000 staff not all operational with supposedly over 3000 targets to assess I suspect a mistake was made and I also suspect that they will make further ones.. never as joined up as one would hope and the terrorist thinks..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Under resourced following years of Tory austerity and yet trident gets renewed. The media seem to blame Corbyn. I wonder which nuclear powers are waiting for the day that the UK doesn't renew trident to eviscerate it.

I also read that the FBI specifically warned MI5 about Abedi. If he was on a watch list of a few thousand he should have been fairly high up it, also considering he had not long returned from Libya.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote:Under resourced following years of Tory austerity and yet trident gets renewed. The media seem to blame Corbyn. I wonder which nuclear powers are waiting for the day that the UK doesn't renew trident to eviscerate it.

I also read that the FBI specifically warned MI5 about Abedi. If he was on a watch list of a few thousand he should have been fairly high up it, also considering he had not long returned from Libya.
Probably some poor little analysts that can't follow the coloured lines on his software program or it is sitting in a pile of paper still waiting to be fed into said computer... they are recruiting but it is a hard gig to get and recruitment can take a very long time..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU