Gay Marriage

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Gay Marriage

Post by BR »

Vanhelsing wrote:Let's just agree I disagree with gay marriage
So do I, but people don't dismiss me as a wumming dckhead when I say so. [... awaits inevitable...]
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
So do I, but people don't dismiss me as a wumming dckhead when I say so. [... awaits inevitable...]
You didn't label it sick, vile and disgusting...did you?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Vanhelsing wrote:Homosexuality is vile sick and disgusting
Aye, so was the time yer Da fuc'ked yer Ma and made a kunt like you.

Still let's just agree to disagree, no reason on earth why you should explain your bullshit and defend the indefensible, you piece of human garbage.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
You didn't label it sick, vile and disgusting...did you?
You think that could be a factor?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:It isn't wrong. It's a beautiful thing.
It's certainly no more vile than the average ugly heterosexual couple grunting and sweating like a pair of overworked slovenly pigs in shyte.

You have to be a particular type of pervert to consider what type of human coupling is vile & wrong, disgusting or otherwise, all is in both the eye of the beholder & the participant, nothing of itself is either vile or wonderful by type, everything by content.

I mean if I fuc'ked Van Helsing up his miserable tailpipe, I very much doubt it would be a great sight, it could be vile, especially if I ground the shitebax out of him for badness............. but hey ho, he's just a sad bas'tard.

You on the other hand BR have managed to express your disagreement without resorting to puerile bullshit like our dumb friend VH.

Hence you have not been abused by anyone as a hateful kunt. Simple really. Mind you, I believe your objection to be wrong in so far as you have deigned to explain it to date......just not remotely hateful.

My considered opinion is that if you wish to deny equality in anything, the onus is on you to say why in detail, however, of course, it's your prerogative to believe as you believe.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I've some brilliant pics from Northern Pride, the name of which must have scared the chocolate starfish of every DUPer in this backwardshytehole, but it was actually in Manchester. Heavens forfend some of our knuckle dragging moon howlers would be aghast if I published them.
My own pride took a bit of a dent when my Big Not Gay Son and myself were spanked in a best of three, pool doubles match. We were disadvantaged by one of our opponents wearing leather thigh boots, denim Daisy Dukes(minus the rear) and a biker cap and his buddy resplendent in PVC shorts, DMs and Ball gag. I found it difficult to concentrate, but the crack was mighty and no children or animals were hurt during the entire four day festival, which strangely enough, Manchester City Council fully embraced and made every effort to make it quite a splendid celebration.
Anyone who thinks being Gay is wrong, or considers it a perversion, is just a pitiful narrow minded person. If their beliefs are the result of their god's fairytales, then I can understand how their misguided belief system has directed them that way, but they are still pitifully wrong.
I've written some World Class sh1te on here in the past and doubtless I'll write a ton more, but some of stuff on this thread is deserving of its authors being labotomized.
Life expectancy is around 83yrs, but we could go sooner, some may get a telegram. After this there is nothing..nada..zilch. This is it folks, this is yer only chance and when yer gone, yer gone. The Sun will still rise and the Earth will still revolve as it has done for billions of years ( not 4-6 thousand yrs) and our time here is totally meaningless . No matter how much wealth you accumulate or how many ankle biters you produce, how many lives you save or how many lives you take, your existence on this planet is over in a millisecond when counted against the time this Earth has and will exist. Your life is meaningless, FCUKING DEAL WITH IT, get on with it and let others get on with theirs without forcing your beliefs, morality, bigotry and thinly veiled hatred upon others. Stop wasting your time.
Naturally we'll all continue to hate Leinster/D4 and Nucifecker.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Vanhelsing
Novice

Post by Vanhelsing »

I see Westminster is going to bring gay marriage to NI if our politicians don’t restart stormont...Still sick vile disgusting.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Vanhelsing wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:40 pm I see Westminster is going to bring gay marriage to NI if our politicians don’t restart stormont...Still sick vile disgusting.
Yes. Disgusting that despite the Assembly voting in favour of same sex marriage 4 years ago, the DUP saw fit to abuse a petition of concern which was created to protect minorities rather than to oppress them.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Shock and horror - Northern Ireland will have the same laws as Great Britain. Maybe NI really is British after all. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Funny, vanhelsing's most active topic is this one.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

shamalicious wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:07 am Funny, vanhelsing's most active topic is this one.
Who would have thought Jim Wells was a Dracula fan.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Big Mervyn it depends on who you see as the minority -- in this instance one could believe that Christians and or those who believe that marriage is and should be confined to describe a two sex relation legal relationship as it defines the status of a woman --

Thus recognising that woman who indulge in sexual relations before marriage are frequently described at best as" loose". Similarly the words this is my wife or Mrs X should warn any man that the the lady is not available for bedding -- or that do so could have legal or physical consequences-- ie may be divorce or a fist in the face.

I await the first single sex marriage divorce to see what effect it may have on divorce law and how the woman will react if the courts decide that everything must be split on the basis what you bring in is what you get out. The Gay community
are not renowned for a forgiving nature .
You change the status of relationships at your peril.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

We should definitely return to a time when marriage was only between a man and a woman and the primary reason for marriage was to allow men to stick ownership badges on women. What's not to like eh.....FFS.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.