Gay Marriage

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Gay Marriage

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote: You know, I'm beginning to think you are just jealous of my memorabilia. As a peace offering, maybe you would like my latest acquisition.
Who is he? How much did you pay for him,
Paid a fiver iirc.

Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

People who say gay marriage is wrong need to understand one thing, that love is love. My friend Dave's been in a gay marriage for 5 years, and his ring might be battered and worn, but the love is as strong is it ever was.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

If a straight man's wife was willing to take it up the hoop, rum, does that count as a "perversion"?
It's the hope that kills you.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:If a straight man's wife was willing to take it up the hoop, rum, does that count as a "perversion"?
Rum enjoyed vanilla sex. Twice in his life only

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:If a straight man's wife was willing to take it up the hoop, rum, does that count as a "perversion"?
Rum enjoyed vanilla sex. Twice in his life only

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rum's frame of reference for perversion is Jimmy Saville.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I was so excited that Ireland had a gay Teashop that I almost laddered my tights, the same ones that Girrid wears, Pretty Pollys.

However in the last few days my son, that's my big gay son to you, tells me that he is a loathsome type of gaybert who made some statements before "coming out" that us pro-gay people find highly offensive. My BGS has a hard and fast rule, if you are a gaybert who is afraid to come out, keep yer feckin' yap shut rather than expound homophobic claptrap. He finds it unforgivable in almost every case but for some of the least offensive transgressors may be forgiven if they publicly apologise to us Rainbowists for these sins.

Vadrakar has done the crime but he has made no apologies.

Probably best explained in this article: http://www.salon.com/2017/06/25/ireland ... ogressive/

There is a quality gulder in the comments section. One punter says, Ireland seems to have 2 main parties, both of which are Conservative & centre right. A reply comes, two cheeks of the same ar$e. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

It's surely only a matter of time until Camilla is exposed as a stallion and Charlie comes out. Then the Lady Died conspiracy theorists will all say 'Told Ya'
It could also explain mad Lizzi's refusal to step aside.
A Rainbow Monarchy would be brill for tourism and lube sales would rocket.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Vanhelsing
Novice

Post by Vanhelsing »

Homosexuality is wrong it's a lifestyle, don't come back with the old rhetoric animals committ homosexual acts marriage is between man and women
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Time to go back to the comics.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Vanhelsing wrote:Homosexuality is wrong it's a lifestyle, don't come back with the old rhetoric animals committ homosexual acts marriage is between man and women
Well that's that then all sorted thankfully however I disagree with you that animals should get married but the Bible doesn't disapprove so I guess it's OK.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

bazzaj wrote:
Vanhelsing wrote:Homosexuality is wrong it's a lifestyle, don't come back with the old rhetoric animals committ homosexual acts marriage is between man and women
Well that's that then all sorted thankfully however I disagree with you that animals should get married but the Bible doesn't disapprove so I guess it's OK.
Van's no froot. He only only shags female sheep.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

If a woman approaches an animal with the intention of shagging it, you can fully stone the bitch to death.

#sin
#fundiemafia
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

On the one hand I can understand if religions don't want to conduct a religious ceremony. However, 'non-believers' can either just lie and get married in a Church or have a civil ceremony and be married. So I can't see an issue with gay marriage if folks that are atheists can get married. However, I do believe that religions should be able to refuse to hold gay ceremonies if that is their 'belief'.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Where to start, eh?

OK, I'll start at the start. "Homosexuality is wrong", well that marks you out as a moron but I'll give you a shot at redemption. Explain why it is wrong ...........oh, one rider on that, I won;t quote gay animals to you but do not dare to say "it's an abomination" unless you can offer proof that you have stoned to death at least one trouser wearing bitch in your household.

Do your best on that one, I suspect you are too fuc'king stupid to deal with more than one element of your nonsense in one sitting.

By the way, if you haven't yet taken a portion up yer shitebax, I suggest you try it, my advice is try everything once except incest & morris dancing.
feckgaymarriage.jpg
feckgaymarriage.jpg (76.34 KiB) Viewed 1263 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

againstthehead wrote:On the one hand I can understand if religions don't want to conduct a religious ceremony. However, 'non-believers' can either just lie and get married in a Church or have a civil ceremony and be married. So I can't see an issue with gay marriage if folks that are atheists can get married. However, I do believe that religions should be able to refuse to hold gay ceremonies if that is their 'belief'.
FFFS Agen, have you been asleep for the last 10 years. It is enshrined in legislation that churches will not be compelled to marry people if their "Christian morals" make them small minded fu'cks. Maybe not the exact wording but that is the effect in law.

Separate law & church and you will find your thoughts will not be so muddled.

On a different note, I'm disappointed in you, Agen >EW Of late I thought you were beginning to be less of a gom-bah, come on son, you were doing so well over the summer, don't let your standards slip. >EW :D