Logan

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Logan

Post by Cockatrice »

Starring Hugh Jackman as the main man... There is even a black and white version. All will be revealed about what really happen to McGlock and Anscombe.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Logan

Post by Kofi Annan »

I really enjoyed episode one, getting screamed at by the DS in Manchester OTC at the weekend camp in Alcar, LOHAN ( the DS are funny dudes)" LOHAN You miserably pi$h of Irish shît, if you don't get up that hill you will never make it in this world" And Sir mumbling," and you will never break me" as he fell and popped his knee, back squaded another year , dam that was good tv
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

When is he getting his kbe?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:When is he getting his kbe?

I hear he has his sights set on the House of Lords. Lord Gideon Bible Logan of Kingspan (Rugby Division) apparently.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

I hear he has his sights set on the House of Lords. Lord Gideon Bible Logan of Kingspan (Rugby Division) apparently.
He cant, GAA was played at Ravenhill first, did you not know that
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I can visualise it now for the trip to SA for the league matches.
Logie hires an A380, reserves top deck for himself and blazers, players get business class seats down below and fans get the cheap seats at the back but he has costs worked out that fans pay for entire charter.
Logie then put forward for his KBE by the blazers you think he has done wonderful things for Ulster Rugby
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

A380, cannot fly out of Belfast
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:A380, cannot fly out of Belfast
They can fly out of Dublin though and they can get luxury limousines down
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

AirUlster.jpg
AirUlster.jpg (118.68 KiB) Viewed 1801 times
Available for weddings May to August only
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

LoganAir.jpg
LoganAir.jpg (18.91 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
Available for weddings May to August only
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

I heard he was on thee "Balcony"
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

What! ''Twas he who climbed up to deflower that thirteen year old Capulet bint"?
Who knew?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

He can't, GAA was played at Ravenhill first, did you not know that
Kofi my dear boy, I've never said I know everything, I just know almost everything about most things. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I did know that but since Gerry Adams will never accept ennoblement, I suspect Lord Shinnerboots of Ravenhill is an unlikely event.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Gerry's title would be closer to Lord Denial of The Disappeared, but you're correct (as always) when you say he'd never accept it.
Outside the shinners, I can't think of a single creationist who wouldn't be worthy of an enknoblement. Every single one of them would fcuk their ageing Mother for a sniff of an MBE. Chris alone knows what they'd do to receive a Sabre tap on the shoulder from mad Lizzie.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.