Rum & Sodomy

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Rum & Sodomy

Post by Russ »

So the question has been posed
Would he do it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Rum & Sodomy

Post by pwrmoore »

Classic album :-)
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Baaaaaa
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rumsplaining
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:Rumsplaining
Rum'n'reasons
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

How very appropriate that this thread starts today with the Panorama programme exposing yet another group of kiddie-fiddling basturds - take a bow the fu'cking Sea Cadets. And just for good measure let's not forget Il Papa's Aussie mate Cardinal Pell, just the latest collaredbastard to be accused of being a filthy paedophile fecker.

The common denominator in almost every case is that the abuser's bosses cover up, more concerned with the reputation of the organisation than doing what is right.

I am glad I have no kids of an age to be in any organisation where this is likely to happen, for I very much doubt I would trust any organisation given the failings of so many.

Equally if I was ever approached to be a volunteer in any organisation I'd have to think three times, not simply twice, for it is abundantly clear that paedophiles have little problem being accepted into Scouts - founded by a dodgy git with an unhealthy interest in naked boys, Sea Cadets, football coaches & God knows how many other bodies which of themselves are a great service to the community but it is incredible how often abusers of various sorts are revealed these days.

A shame for the doubtless thousands of decent volunteers working to help young people, the best thing that can happen is that organisations understand that the reputational damage to them will be much worse if they cover up abuse than any revelation could ever bring them. Maybe the Holy Church of Rome might make a start for I believe them to be the greatest cover-up merchants since people ran about in their pelt in the Garden of Eden.

The MOD have sacked 99 instructors in the last 3 years for sexual abuse according to Panorama. Fu'ck but I'd happily execute a kiddiefiddler as an example, Panorama could cover it. :banghead:

A Tot of Rum & a Lot of Sodomy - that could be the new motto for the Sea Cadets. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Lot of sick f-ckers in our world. Some are sick because they engage in disgusting acts of depravity. Others are equally sick because they protect or try to protect the perpetrators.

Anyway as to the initial point of the thread - Sodomy is sin. Engaging in same is helping the Devil to pollute God's beautiful world. I doubt if Rum works on behalf of the Devil.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:Lot of sick f-ckers in our world. Some are sick because they engage in disgusting acts of depravity. Others are equally sick because they protect or try to protect the perpetrators.

Anyway as to the initial point of the thread - Sodomy is sin. Engaging in same is helping the Devil to pollute God's beautiful world. I doubt if Rum works on behalf of the Devil.
Rum may not but his ipod touch sure does

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rum has gone quiet...

Maybe he was at the tennis and collected a towel as a souvenir.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Shan wrote:Lot of sick f-ckers in our world. Some are sick because they engage in disgusting acts of depravity. Others are equally sick because they protect or try to protect the perpetrators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

What?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Most eloquent Ron'n ya old bugga. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.