Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Post by Dave »

Liz Fraser wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:
5. People on here generally don't admit they are wrong but a key to an argument win is people generally stop posting or change subject.
Load of nonsense, I generally give up posting because at some point you've just got to conclude that you cannot argue with dumb. The only argument if you think you are in one is in your head. It's all up for debate.
No it isn't
If that's true, Rum has never lost an argument.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

It's good to know that we all love everybody. I expect the site to close in double quick time. Bye bye everyone.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Dave wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:
5. People on here generally don't admit they are wrong but a key to an argument win is people generally stop posting or change subject.
Load of nonsense, I generally give up posting because at some point you've just got to conclude that you cannot argue with dumb. The only argument if you think you are in one is in your head. It's all up for debate.
No it isn't
If that's true, Rum has never lost an argument.
It also means rum has never won an argument.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Rum is always right or should that have been spelt with a T
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

solidarity wrote:It's good to know that we all love everybody. I expect the site to close in double quick time. Bye bye everyone.
Bye Solids, good luck in whatever you do next. >dance >dance >dance I can recommend being nice to everyone. It's been a day now and I haven't sworn at anyone. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

So says Father Jack --- Booze-- Birds--Bloomers
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
solidarity wrote:It's good to know that we all love everybody. I expect the site to close in double quick time. Bye bye everyone.
Bye Solids, good luck in whatever you do next. >dance >dance >dance I can recommend being nice to everyone. It's been a day now and I haven't sworn at anyone. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
FOBT
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

222toHounslow wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
FOBT
Bless you my son :flower:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
FOBT

5, 4, 3...... >#
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

If that doesn't provoke him, nothing will.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

untitled.png
untitled.png (118.55 KiB) Viewed 749 times
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

scrum5 wrote:
untitled.png
Oh look, two wonderfully successful weemin. I have to say that I don't share the worldview of either, but fir a woman to reach the top in their chosen field is inspiring.

So whilst I don't share their views, I absolutely support their right to be ugly ..............sorry :shock: , no offence intended, to be in their positions as leaders of their parties.

I have no comment to make as to their abilities.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
FOBT

5, 4, 3...... >#
Ah, Margaret before she decomposed, how very charming, she looks happy, she must just have confiscated the childer's milk.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
FOBT
Have you been eating funny tasting brownies by any chance? I don't mean the kids either. :party:
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Baggy is such a spanish bellend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk