# MeToo

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: # MeToo

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
big mervyn wrote:The wife didn't look too convincing when her and the weans were trotted out. Reminded me of the Little Britain sketch.

The lie detector also adds a bit of weight even if it is only 90% accurate.
0% effective if coached in how to falsify it.
They are completely accurate, how else could Jezza Kyle have a career..........or yer man, Gerrrrrrrrrrrrri.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Of course he is not fit for that job but then again the rest of them in those jobs are probably no better.
We only have to look at the goings on here to see we are catching up with the mericans
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi, finally I have proof that what you say is true, here it is from the mouth of a man who regularly speaks to god. Amusingly God appears to be from the deep south, he says "God is fixin' to send Jezobel".

I stand corrected, these morons are clearly Godly. Mind you, I recommend you watch it to the end then perhaps someone can tell me if the learned preacher actually uses "Yabbadabbado". :shock:

https://www.facebook.com/34693706539935 ... 493267558/
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Your second paragraph indicates you have little to no idea what is at stake with this appointment. If you don't care fine, no bother, just try not to talk keek, caka or plain shyte. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will always exercise my right to talk as much sh1te as I jolly well choose.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Of course he is not fit for that job but then again the rest of them in those jobs are probably no better.
We only have to look at the goings on here to see we are catching up with the mericans
There are currently 8 supreme court justices Rooster, one is black & three are women, so half is entirely unsuitable to Trump. He nominated Gorsuch who was approved despite 2 factors, 1) he is similar in political outlook to the currently unsuitable creep with the wandering hands, love of beer and a girlie snivel. 2) the fact that Gorsuch was only approved by 54-45 was more to do with the Republicans (& who ever thought Kofi would be a Republican? :shock: ) having buggered about and blocked an Obama nominee, for prior to that, Presidential nominees - and they all are - have generally with few exceptions been "waved through".

When this clown gets his job for life, Trump will have 5 of 9 justices essentially in his pocket though some will actually have a conscience apparently. Very significant laws, mainly on weemins & gay rights will be repealed, Trump's favourite, Roe v Wade almost a dead cert for repeal.

For the uninitiated, Roe, not the woman's real name, took a case against the State of Texas, Wade was the then Governor, to have the Texas ruling annulled that the rights of the unborn child were superior to the woman's right to decide if she wished to have a sprog. Trump hates that decision, Gorsuch & Sniveller will help overturn it and once more everything will be right with the world, as men take their rightful place in deciding what a woman can and cannot do with her body.

Incidentally, some of the more educated (in world affairs) will know that Clarence Thomas, the current black justice & second ever black justice faced a similar challenge in the nineties when a black lady accused him of historic sexual harassment. The result now is almost certainly going to be the same, Trump will get his man.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: Your second paragraph indicates you have little to no idea what is at stake with this appointment. If you don't care fine, no bother, just try not to talk keek, caka or plain shyte. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will always exercise my right to talk as much sh1te as I jolly well choose.
For a man who is often quick to point out that he "never said that", I never said I was attempting to impinge on your rights, simply offering "best advice" - it's my job here.

And before you start, no, you didn't say that I had said that .... etc etc.

:D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Me árse Baggy. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Be interesting to see if they repeal roe vs wade
Money is on it not being repealed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Of course the other thing is that Judge Beer Lover thinks the President should be above the law and will do his best to protect Trumplethinskin when he gets appointed.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Be interesting to see if they repeal roe vs wade

LOOK ....... are you talking your money or somebody else's?

Trump bought the Evangelicals votes by promising conservative reform, abortion and satanic gay rights the main targets. Snivelling Brett is 100% aligned with those wishes BUT .............. I'll give you this young Russ, Trump's primary reason for nominating fellow pussy-grabber and beer monster Brett is that Bubba Brett has stated that he does not believe that a sitting President should be available for prosecution, in reality, POTUS should be above the law according to Brett.

Secondary points that make me marvel at the Seppos:

1) that anyone claiming to be Christian can have any truck with a serial philanderer, liar, racist & business cheat. Trump is not only immoral, he could define amoral.

2) Kavanaugh clearly believes a POTUS should be above the law, how can a man of stature in the legal world possibly believe that any individual can be immune from prosecution? Just don't get it.

3) Trump sold himself to the Seppos as a self-made millionaire, just the type to make Merca great again. His daddy made him a millionaire aged 3 - Trump not his daddy. He has been bankrupt 4 times, he is a draft dodger, he has walked away from more debt than he has created, daddy Trump bailed him out on several occasions and not always strictly within the law. I no longer hold Seppoland as a place fit for my presence.

Roe v Wade? Very much in the balance and under attack from rich old white guys & crackpot evils.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:Be interesting to see if they repeal roe vs wade

LOOK ....... are you talking your money or somebody else's?

Trump bought the Evangelicals votes by promising conservative reform, abortion and satanic gay rights the main targets. Snivelling Brett is 100% aligned with those wishes BUT .............. I'll give you this young Russ, Trump's primary reason for nominating fellow pussy-grabber and beer monster Brett is that Bubba Brett has stated that he does not believe that a sitting President should be available for prosecution, in reality, POTUS should be above the law according to Brett.

Secondary points that make me marvel at the Seppos:

1) that anyone claiming to be Christian can have any truck with a serial philanderer, liar, racist & business cheat. Trump is not only immoral, he could define amoral.

2) Kavanaugh clearly believes a POTUS should be above the law, how can a man of stature in the legal world possibly believe that any individual can be immune from prosecution? Just don't get it.

3) Trump sold himself to the Seppos as a self-made millionaire, just the type to make Merca great again. His daddy made him a millionaire aged 3 - Trump not his daddy. He has been bankrupt 4 times, he is a draft dodger, he has walked away from more debt than he has created, daddy Trump bailed him out on several occasions and not always strictly within the law. I no longer hold Seppoland as a place fit for my presence.

Roe v Wade? Very much in the balance and under attack from rich old white guys & crackpot evils.
I'll believe it when I see it

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Can't see Roe v Wade going either. a lot of bluster, but ultimately no repeal.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:Can't see Roe v Wade going either. a lot of bluster, but ultimately no repeal.
Baggy full of bluster. As is tradition

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BR wrote:Can't see Roe v Wade going either. a lot of bluster, but ultimately no repeal.
Baggy full of bluster. As is tradition

Suck my Lil Toryboy :lol: :lol: :lol: You'll forgive me chaps, your opinions, made me think back to the joke about the Renault Clitoris .....sorry, Clio. Time alone will tell.

Today I hear that Trump & his boys are so desperate to get the scumbag through that the sham of the FBI "investigation" has been exposed. In their haste to have him confirmed it has become apparent that the investigation is a joke and even the Senate's Democratic leader, Ms Feinstein, got her "glimpse" of the one & only FBI report but even in her senior position was unable to review the entire document in the time allotted.

Old POTUS used to be very keen to have emails released to the entire Seppo public, funny he doesn't want even the senators on the committee to have access to over 16000 of Drunken Brett's, which he seems to think should be as highly protected as his lack of tax returns.

The White House is preventing the FBI from doing a proper investigation, every chance that it has a connection to the Beermonster's opinion that POTUS should be above the law, in fact as well as currently in practice.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

You were on here bragging about how drunk you (a pensioner) were last Saturday and now you're calling Brett Kavanaugh, "drunken Brett" because he drank beer as a teenager, 30 years ago. :roll:
Yes, that's me in the avatar!