# MeToo

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: # MeToo

Post by Dave »

A must watch for anyone unsure about why Folau's words are so harmful.

https://youtu.be/5ymU-5Y3rkY
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:A must watch for anyone unsure about why Folau's words are so harmful.

Yes. Even more poignant now but the learning here is that people are influenced by the ramblings, however irrational and/or incoherent they may be, of folk who present their message in public. The various religions have understood this for hundreds of years which gifted them an advantage and the nation state itself is a by-product of this and of course has also used this to its advantage, or at least to the advantage of those who prosper from it. The biggest problem is still the same it has been for quite a while......people are fairly easily influenced and are not even aware they are being manipulated.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:A must watch for anyone unsure about why Folau's words are so harmful.

Yes. Even more poignant now but the learning here is that people are influenced by the ramblings, however irrational and/or incoherent they may be, of folk who present their message in public. The various religions have understood this for hundreds of years which gifted them an advantage and the nation state itself is a by-product of this and of course has also used this to its advantage, or at least to the advantage of those who prosper from it. The biggest problem is still the same it has been for quite a while......people are fairly easily influenced and are not even aware they are being manipulated.
Tis strange how many people are the same religion as their parents alright. Wonder why so many religions have ritual passage events for children?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

# MeToo

Post by rumncoke »

The thing is his list of sinners is incomplete and being so should be to some extent ignored .

The “Book” says all have sinned and therefore all need to repent

And therefore it should be seen as a call for repentance

John said the same thing a long time ago and got beheaded .

He should give up while he’s winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Has any action been taken against the Munster fan that ran onto the pitch and gave Billy V verbals?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Has any action been taken against the Munster fan that ran onto the pitch and gave Billy V verbals?
I think the fashion police took him in for questioning.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Has any action been taken against the Munster fan that ran onto the pitch and gave Billy V verbals?
I think the fashion police took him in for questioning.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

He was given the freedom of Limerick. It is the ultimate insult to a person from Cork.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.