# MeToo

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: # MeToo

Post by Russ »

What I don't understand about this whole Kavanaugh thing is why the peelers aren't involved

Her "he raped me"
Democrats - let's make a big noise about this, get the police involved? Sure we'll ask him at the big show if he wants the police

Fecking circus

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

She named three witnesses that were there at the time, all three have stated they cannot recall such party, she went on to assassinate the character of the former female friend citing her mental issues and was pretty bitchy.

I listened to her, I am not convinced at all, I am sure there is some one out there 40 years ago I slipped the hand on at the back of a blue lamp disco , its become a situation were some one makes a claim, go big with the social media witch hunt and wether they have lied or not your character is smashed.

Oh and what the fûck is that voice she has, please tell me none of you believe that’s her every day voice.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

http://www.the42.ie/sevu-reece-connacht ... 7-Oct2018/
While Waikato back Reece was discharged without conviction after the judge acknowledged he had expressed remorse and apologised, it is now likely Connacht will end their interest in the player.
It will be interteresting albiet inevitable how the FIRFU deal with this.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

UlsterNo9 wrote:http://www.the42.ie/sevu-reece-connacht ... 7-Oct2018/
While Waikato back Reece was discharged without conviction after the judge acknowledged he had expressed remorse and apologised, it is now likely Connacht will end their interest in the player.
It will be interteresting albiet inevitable how the FIRFU deal with this.
Who is their sponsor now?? Be a miracle if this guy arrives out west.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:When you have evidence you don't have to believe. The issue is that evidence is not something that folk value highly enough.

Bullshit, how do you provide evidence of sexual assault? It's entirely up to belief or nobody would ever be found guilty.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:Worth watching

https://youtu.be/rudYitcmzQo
I'd love to know what you think that tells people. I was on a do nothing day and watched 7 hours if testimony on CNN. I hold to my assertion that she was entirely credible, he was a liar and it was obvious.

I don't doubt that there are malicious claims made, I don't however think that is one.

He obfuscated and as often as not didn't answer direct questions. His tearful statement was embarrassing as were his innumerable attempts to impress with the number of women supporting him. Early in his testimony I had a moment of clarity, to wit, if one had been a sexual aggressor and failed rapist, what better cover than being able to point to the weemin you have helped subsequently? An example if hiding in plain sight.

Finally, what in Christ Jesus's name has her voice got to do with anything.?

Kavanaugh Is a lying ballix in my estimation.

The lady in question has nothing whatsoever to gain in this matter, I doubt that can be said in many cases but she has had her life and that of her family turned upside down, have so far had to leave three states after death threats. I see no reason why she would make a malicious accusation, she had a very comfortable existence, there is no financial imperative. If someone can point out a potential reason why she would do this other than what she has stated I'd reconsider my certainty. Just no bullshit garbage please.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

#ito watched the whole thing, there is so many inconsistencies in her story, I welcome the chance for an investigation into both her and the accused.

Even you must question the inconsistencies?

And what has she to gain, surely that is obvious this is about politics and money , I am 100% convinced she is a liar.

Again I await plod to knock my door for a group behind the library in Carrick circa 1979 , any way I have three witnesses who may have been there and I am naming you as one. Prove you weren’t there , June 1st 1979 Carrick library , I had a bottle of Clandew and two tins of DD in me.

With regards the voice , it’s an act, to act subservient and a little lost girl. Already some of her lies have been exposed, go back and listen about her calling a friend on her cell . In 1982 and her medical qualifications are also not as she claims . This will fade away and her go fund me money will set her up. Some of her story is akin to a house party in South Belfast
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

We still talking about Ronaldo? I'm more of a Messi fan.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

You may welcome it Kofi but it isn't going to happen in any significant way. The FBI brief on it is so limited, it's clearly window dressing.

Not buying your alleged motives either.
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Connacht and the IRFU say they're "aware of media reports" concerning a court appearance by their star signing Sevu Reece.

Reece is due to move to Galway next month after completing the current season with Waikato, but that move now hangs in the balance.
Reece was today "granted a discharge without conviction over a domestic violence incident that left his partner bloodied and bruised".

The judge said a conviction would have ended Reece's contract in Ireland, which would be out of proportion to the seriousness of the offending.

A heavily intoxicated Reece chased his girlfriend and dragged her to the ground during an argument on July 1. He pleaded guilty to the assault.

The judge, however, accepted that the victim had forgiven Reece, they were in counselling and Reece had been sober for three months because of an admitted drink problem.

The 21-year-old Fijian winger was ordered to pay his victim $750 within 28 days for harm reparation.

Connacht say they are "currently seeking to clarify information around the situation prior to commenting further on the matter".
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He's toast.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:You may welcome it Kofi but it isn't going to happen in any significant way. The FBI brief on it is so limited, it's clearly window dressing.

She is a proven activist against Trump, this is what’s it is all about. Even I can see that .
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jetstream wrote:Connacht and the IRFU say they're "aware of media reports" concerning a court appearance by their star signing Sevu Reece.

Reece is due to move to Galway next month after completing the current season with Waikato, but that move now hangs in the balance.
Reece was today "granted a discharge without conviction over a domestic violence incident that left his partner bloodied and bruised".

The judge said a conviction would have ended Reece's contract in Ireland, which would be out of proportion to the seriousness of the offending.

A heavily intoxicated Reece chased his girlfriend and dragged her to the ground during an argument on July 1. He pleaded guilty to the assault.

The judge, however, accepted that the victim had forgiven Reece, they were in counselling and Reece had been sober for three months because of an admitted drink problem.

The 21-year-old Fijian winger was ordered to pay his victim $750 within 28 days for harm reparation.

Connacht say they are "currently seeking to clarify information around the situation prior to commenting further on the matter".
Can't see anything other than him moving to Connacht
Would be racist if he was sacked off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:You may welcome it Kofi but it isn't going to happen in any significant way. The FBI brief on it is so limited, it's clearly window dressing.

She is a proven activist against Trump, this is what’s it is all about. Even I can see that .
Evidence please and I may buy that.

What is beyond dispute is that Kavanaugh is highly political himself and is Trumps key man to overturn Rowe v Wade, key medical services for poor weemin, and repealing parts of employment law that restrict rich white men from becoming richer. Add in that he's very obviously a lying piece of shyte and I know where my sympathies lie.

Much of this is about Trump coming good on promises made to the evangelical loons to deliver shedloads of votes in return be makes abortion incredibly difficult, rows back on parts of LGBT rights and the evils swallow their distaste for a man of dubious/no moral character & the world keeps turning. Sometimes compromise is a truly dirty word.