Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

May 2019

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 18 users online :: 10 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Araman, Bing [Bot], Dave, Google [Bot], justinr73, Majestic-12 [Bot], OneMore, SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 667216
Total topics 19206
Total members 2943
Our newest member Diabhal

Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 1 vote
  

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby Big-al » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Think Jackie would blame all the worlds problems on the DUP if given half a chance!!!
User avatar
Big-al
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4248
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:20 am

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby therealspratt » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:33 pm

Don't provide platforms for the DUP. >clapping
User avatar
therealspratt
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1546
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby Deraless » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:34 pm

therealspratt wrote:Don't provide platforms for the DUP. >clapping
Not even one that has a trap door in it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Deraless
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby therealspratt » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:38 pm

Deraless wrote:
therealspratt wrote:Don't provide platforms for the DUP. >clapping
Not even one that has a trap door in it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Actually there's a thought.
User avatar
therealspratt
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1546
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby Jackie Brown » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:12 pm

UlsterAreBrill wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Big-al wrote:Bit of a kitty post there Jackie.

The only person responsible for the murder of the innocent journalist last night was the person who pulled the trigger. >sniper

Must say, I'm surprised at some of your posts in this thread. Thought you were better than this >#

Of course that is true, but poiticians from both sides (and across the water) have to bear some responsibility for creating the political vacuum and instability (Brexit - England's difficulties/Ireland's opportunity?) that allows this sort of nonsense to flourish.


According to JB it's all DUP's fault, I thought
Knob

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10981
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby Dave » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:15 pm

Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 20141
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby Jackie Brown » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:17 pm

Big-al wrote:Think Jackie would blame all the worlds problems on the DUP if given half a chance!!!
Nice to have you back Big-Al. Still rather slow on the uptake I see.

You don't see any connection between our complete political vacuum and lack of integration of our communities in what happened last night. Obviously the prat who pulled the trigger is ultimately responsible but I find it incredibly sad that over 20yrs after the GFA our two communities are more polarised than ever and happily kept that way by the two main parties. A plague on both their houses.

Kingspan should not be used for political parties no matter how much silver they hand over. It's far too divisive in this broken little sh1te hole.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10981
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby UlsterAreBrill » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:24 pm

Jackie Brown wrote:
UlsterAreBrill wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Big-al wrote:Bit of a kitty post there Jackie.

The only person responsible for the murder of the innocent journalist last night was the person who pulled the trigger. >sniper

Must say, I'm surprised at some of your posts in this thread. Thought you were better than this >#

Of course that is true, but poiticians from both sides (and across the water) have to bear some responsibility for creating the political vacuum and instability (Brexit - England's difficulties/Ireland's opportunity?) that allows this sort of nonsense to flourish.


According to JB it's all DUP's fault, I thought
Knob

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


At least i'm not wrong :thumleft:
User avatar
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby Jackie Brown » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:45 pm

UlsterAreBrill wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
UlsterAreBrill wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Big-al wrote:Bit of a kitty post there Jackie.

The only person responsible for the murder of the innocent journalist last night was the person who pulled the trigger. >sniper

Must say, I'm surprised at some of your posts in this thread. Thought you were better than this >#

Of course that is true, but poiticians from both sides (and across the water) have to bear some responsibility for creating the political vacuum and instability (Brexit - England's difficulties/Ireland's opportunity?) that allows this sort of nonsense to flourish.


According to JB it's all DUP's fault, I thought
Knob

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


At least i'm not wrong :thumleft:
About what? You didn't make any point.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10981
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:03 pm

Big-al wrote:The only person responsible for the murder of the innocent journalist last night was the person who pulled the trigger. >sniper

Absolutely that person is responsible, but (s)he didn't act alone. I would add in those in that person's organisation who supplied the weapon and ammunition, and who helped them clean up their evidence and escape after the shooting.
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 13617
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:26 pm

Jackie Brown wrote:
Big-al wrote:Think Jackie would blame all the worlds problems on the DUP if given half a chance!!!
Nice to have you back Big-Al. Still rather slow on the uptake I see.

You don't see any connection between our complete political vacuum and lack of integration of our communities in what happened last night. Obviously the prat who pulled the trigger is ultimately responsible but I find it incredibly sad that over 20yrs after the GFA our two communities are more polarised than ever and happily kept that way by the two main parties. A plague on both their houses.

Kingspan should not be used for political parties no matter how much silver they hand over. It's far too divisive in this broken little sh1te hole.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


LOOK .............. at times like this, I feel obliged to intervene, even If my presence here troubles me.

You are spot on Jackie. It's been known for years that Big-al is a big stupid fella, what hasn't been as well known is that Big-al was Ronan Keating's inspiration for "You say it best when you say SFA". Poor Brillo seems much in need of help though I doubt he's as far gone as al.

So, LOOK................ I'll explain it simply for the many simple-minded arsewipes here who can just about determine their own hole from a hole in the ground.

A few years back, that idiot from Alaska, gun tottin' Sarah Palin, was amongst a cabal of Tea Party morons who drew gunsights on the cities where Democrats who they found "too liberal" were standing for election.

Gunsights :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: So some dickwad shoots Senator Gabby Giffords in the head. Of course, Palin and her ilk strenuously deny any responsibility. Now a Fu@kwit like Big-al will say, the only person responsible is the cretin who pulled the trigger", but most people with a steady pulse will undertand that just like our handwringing politicians now, Palin & the Tea Party held ultimate responsibilty for unleashing their cretin. These hateful little creeps with their guns are tools, they respond to stimuli that the Palin's of this world create, just like that w@nkstain who pulled the trigger last might, those who create the vacumn, cause the reaction.

Jackie, be content in yourself that a moron like Big-al thinks you are a dick. You'll do me. :thumleft:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30213
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby Jackie Brown » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:13 pm

Went a bit gay there Baggy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10981
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby Big-al » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:49 am

A working government never stopped the cold blooded murder of Stephen Carroll, David Black, Ronan Kerr, the attempted assisination of various police officers in Mid-Ulster, the murder of the army lads in Antrim. Never stopped the drug dealing, the robberies etc.

Your own hatred for this political party is clouding your judgement.
User avatar
Big-al
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4248
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:20 am

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP & SF

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:20 pm

Big-al wrote:A working government never stopped the cold blooded murder of Stephen Carroll, David Black, Ronan Kerr, the attempted assisination of various police officers in Mid-Ulster, the murder of the army lads in Antrim. Never stopped the drug dealing, the robberies etc.

Your own hatred for this political party is clouding your judgement.

I concur.
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 13617
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Postby Dave » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:22 pm

Big-al wrote:A working government never stopped the cold blooded murder of Stephen Carroll, David Black, Ronan Kerr, the attempted assisination of various police officers in Mid-Ulster, the murder of the army lads in Antrim. Never stopped the drug dealing, the robberies etc.

Your own hatred for this political party is clouding your judgement.


That is not what anyone was claiming, ffs. You seem to have completely misunderstood the point being made. The issue of the dissident terrorist threat cannot be resolved by solely dealing with individuals. You lock up one person, ten more could rise up. A Thacterite approach will never work. We have to look at wider, societal and systemic issues. We need look at why and how they target young people to join their ranks. The current political impasse being a factor. That does not mean that those perpetrating acts of terror are somehow not culpable. If you believe that is what the folk are claiming then you are completely misunderstanding the argument being put forward.

The DUP are a self-serving, incompetent shower... currently dragging their heals because they do not want a progressive society.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 20141
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to The Back Room 'Lock In'

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->