What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: What annoys people????

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Serena Williams.

Ashton.
The umpire will be accused of racism next.
Im shocked she went the sexism route over the racism

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Surely Williams has to be female for it to be sexism :scratch:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

The feminazis are out in force on this issue too

No mention of Serena shytting on another woman with her antics

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Men throw fits

Understandable at times

Her Coach was signalling — assumed in the absence of any other explaination
To be coaching

Whether she saw it or not is a matter of opinion .

It was attempted cheating — nothing worse than to be caught — because it opens the past to question .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Her hissy actual takes the focus off the why - and every one talks about her reaction

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shoor she's even criticised her own coach.

He's admitted he was trying to cheat, but she says he doesn't know what he's talking about. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

The umpire didn't read the script. He was not aware that all the "greats" should be allowed to do and say what they please. He really should have checked in with the USGA for some tips on dealing with such a character.

Yer wan Osaka shouldn't have to put up with a spoilt brat ruining her highlight career moment. Serena was her hero. I'd be surprised if she doesn't think she is a bit of c-nt now.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Even in opinion pieces the harpies are shouting that it was pure sexism, this from the Washington Post.
“You stole a point from me. You’re a thief.”

There was absolutely nothing worthy of penalizing in the statement.
I am not sure about weemin's rugby but I'm pretty sure that it would not lead to a minor penalty of a point, the player would be off the pitch.

The author of the piece also says that the problem seems to be that some men, the umpire included, can't deal with a "strong women". I'd rephrase that to say, shouldn't have to deal with a mouthy bitch who is as ignorant as the back of my balls.

The clown with the pen not realising that a sport isn't worth a feck if players feel free to abuse the official as they see fit.

I assume you have all moved on, but I didn't even know that she had lost until this morning. Good. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Even in opinion pieces the harpies are shouting that it was pure sexism, this from the Washington Post.
“You stole a point from me. You’re a thief.”

There was absolutely nothing worthy of penalizing in the statement.
I am not sure about weemin's rugby but I'm pretty sure that it would not lead to a minor penalty of a point, the player would be off the pitch.

The author of the piece also says that the problem seems to be that some men, the umpire included, can't deal with a "strong women". I'd rephrase that to say, shouldn't have to deal with a mouthy bitch who is as ignorant as the back of my balls.

The clown with the pen not realising that a sport isn't worth a feck if players feel free to abuse the official as they see fit.

I assume you have all moved on, but I didn't even know that she had lost until this morning. Good. :thumleft:
Williams is a disgrace to the sportImage

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

rumncoke wrote:Her hissy actual takes the focus off the why - and every one talks about her reaction

I blame thon Temper mattress.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LOOK .......... I understand much about depression and everyone finding their own way through it..........HOWEVER...... I am fu@kin fed up listening to cu'nts talking about "the power inside you" and throwing it into everyday conversations. I could cope if they just used it about dealing with their own mental crisis but that apart it reminds me of this utter fecker:
fuckwit.jpg
fuckwit.jpg (14.73 KiB) Viewed 499 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Bellend
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

To the list of "journalists" who bring shame to the Bellylaugh, add the name, Sarah Tulloch

This clueless harridan has written on the subject of the "Ulster Fry" and presents a horrid mess as amongst the finest examples, just look at that on the top of the page. In whose language is that an Ulster Fry - English muck.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life ... 37745.html
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:To the list of "journalists" who bring shame to the Bellylaugh, add the name, Sarah Tulloch

This clueless harridan has written on the subject of the "Ulster Fry" and presents a horrid mess as amongst the finest examples, just look at that on the top of the page. In whose language is that an Ulster Fry - English muck.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life ... 37745.html
Quite right - that isn't an Ulster Fry .... but I do sometimes like mushrooms, beans, black pudding and white pudding WITH my Ulster Fry.

Don't make me a bad person ....or an Engerlander.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Most of the photos seem to contain an Ulster fry, or at least the ingredients of an Ulster fry.

As the captain says, if you want to eat beans with your Ulster fry, fill your boots (not with beans, that would ruin your meal).

A 15 piece would become a little boring if you were simply to work in multiples of the compulsory 5. [Sighs - fondly rememberring my local purveyor of 15 pieces, now no longer with us.]

Black/white pudding, mushrooms, pancakes sit very comfortably on even the most traditional plate.

After that it becomes a matter of personal choice and as we all know Ulster has always been a bastion of personal choice.

IMHO it was this very forum which popularised the addition (note - not inclusion) of vegetable roll to the fry. At the time, it was extremely left field, but has now become commonplace.

My attention was drawn last week to the fact that one of the top rated hotels in Ulster does not actually serve an Ulster fry at breakfast. I doubt I shall be darkening their doors.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

For fecks sake that first fry wouldn't fill a 4 year old and as for beans there are no feckin beans in an Ulster fry.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best