Gay Icons :oops:

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Gay Icons :oops:

Post by Rooster »

Whilst looking for a team photo of the 99 squad I found out that 2 of our players are gay icons :oops: one is even a "hunk of the month" :lol:
http://www.gaybelfast.net/picturesten.htm
http://www.gaybelfast.net/hunkofthemonth04.htm
I wonder have their new wives seen these :lol:
barney
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by barney »

I'm sure their wives would be very proud of them.

Different story if their team-mates find out though :lol:
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Yeah yeah Rooster ... of course you were.....

Colin :twisted:
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

An old farmer decided it was time to get a new rooster for his hens. The current rooster was getting old and could barely do his job anymore. The farmer figured getting a new rooster would surely improve egg production. So he bought a young bit from the local rooster emporium, and turned him loose in the barnyard.

Well, the old rooster saw the young one strutting around, and he got a little worried. "So, they're trying to replace me," thought the old rooster. "I've got to do something about this."

He walked up to the new bird and said, "So you're the new stud in town? I bet you really think you're hot stuff, don't you? Well, I'm not ready for the chopping block yet. I'll bet I'm still the better bird. And to prove it, I challenge you to a race around that hen house over there. We'll run around it three times and whoever finishes first gets to have all the hens for himself."

Well, the young rooster was a proud sort, and he definitely thought he was more than a match for the old guy. "You're on," said the young rooster. "And since I know I'm so great, I'll even give you a head start of half a lap. I'll still win easy," said the young rooster.

So the race began and all the hens started cheering the roosters on. After the first lap, the old rooster still maintained his lead. After the second lap, the old guy's lead had slipped substantially and he was just barely in front of the young rooster. Just as the young rooster was about to catch up with the old rooster, BANG! The young rooster dropped dead in his tracks.

Back on the porch of the house was the farmer with a shotgun. As he stood there slowly shaking his head, he muttered to himself... That's the third gay rooster I've bought this month."
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Good one Browner :lol: the old ones are still the best :D
In my original quest I was looking for a team photo of the 99 team if anyone has one (not posted on gay websites :oops: ) please contact me.
bogboy
Chancellor to the King

Post by bogboy »

Rooster you ain't sharin my shower reading www pages like that i drop the soap to often
2B or not 2B that is the question ?
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

aye, good point... how exactly did you 'come across' that web page anyway roozer? (so to speak :oops:)
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

jamesie wrote:aye, good point... how exactly did you 'come across' that web page anyway roozer? (so to speak :oops:)
I was looking for a picture of the 99 cup winning team and did a search on Google images the setting was even at "moderate search" and the link for Paddy came up, so to speak, then when I opened the page saw a link to the one of Bryn, who was one of their "Hunk's of the month" :shock:
I hereby state that I am definately not queer :evil: :twisted:
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

hmmmmm, all those stories you were telling me of back in the day, when you were strolling around kings cross and old compton street in london etc... beginning to have my doubts :twisted: ... ya battty wee chicken ye!!!

:flower:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

bogboy wrote:Rooster you ain't sharin my shower reading www pages like that i drop the soap to often
Boggy, wether you drop soap or not I have no intention of sharing a shower with you :evil:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

jamesie wrote:hmmmmm, all those stories you were telling me of back in the day, when you were strolling around kings cross and old compton street in london etc... beginning to have my doubts :twisted: ... ya battty wee chicken ye!!!

:flower:
At least in those days Jamesie they were all femails looking for business :shock:
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Do you protest too much Rooster?

Colin :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

nah Colin, I know which side I belong to and thats what counts :D
Forgot to mention though that I found a picture of Jamesie with his arm round another fellow in my research :shock:
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Rooster, ever get the feeling it was a mistake bringing this all up in the first place!! :)
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

Rooster wrote:nah Colin, I know which side I belong to and thats what counts :D
Forgot to mention though that I found a picture of Jamesie with his arm round another fellow in my research :shock:
:shock: