East Terrace Ticket for Dragons Available

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

Pimpmac
Initiate

East Terrace Ticket for Dragons Available

Post by Pimpmac »

I have a ticket available for the East terrace for the Dragons match (let down by the babysitter so my wife cannot attend). I can transfer it over via Ticketmaster. Face value of £18 will secure.

PM If interested.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: East Terrace Ticket for Dragons Available

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Pimpmac wrote:I have a ticket available for the East terrace for the Dragons match (let down by the babysitter so my wife cannot attend). I can transfer it over via Ticketmaster. Face value of £18 will secure.

PM If interested.
Shirley you mean "highest bid will secure"? :duck:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Pimpmac
Initiate

Post by Pimpmac »

Aye maybe I should offer it to thon Ulsterman abroad for substantially more than its value and see if he is interested. Dunno, maybe I could add in the cost of my time, the electricity that I used, depreciation and wear and tear etc.. to justify this additional cost................
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

If it's a ST, the "face value" is technically £12.78. Not sure how they come to that figure ...
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:If it's a ST, the "face value" is technically £12.78. Not sure how they come to that figure ...
They take the ST price and divide it by the number of games covered, then the Ulster Way factor is ............ well, factored in I suppose, so they multiple the product by Doc Dave's inside leg & divide by Fit C's chest measurement, bingo £12.78.

You've been helped Merv. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.