Moderator: Moderators

FortUlsterman2805
Novice

Any Spare 1/4 Final Tickets , PM me.

Post by FortUlsterman2805 »

:red:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Any Spare 1/4 Final Tickets , PM me.

Post by Kofi Annan »

FortUlsterman2805 wrote::red:
:roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
FortUlsterman2805
Novice

Post by FortUlsterman2805 »

Long shot, i know. But in the event anyone cannot make it, i will take the ticket off your hands.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

FortUlsterman2805 wrote:Long shot, i know. But in the event anyone cannot make it, i will take the ticket off your hands.
Not if I take it first ... ;)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
joyfulrodger
Novice

Post by joyfulrodger »

Here, I'll take one too

Anyone else?
Rocket
Novice

Post by Rocket »

Hi I bought two west terrace tickets through the sarries out of town tax scheme

I am after a ticket in the east so I would like to exchange the two west tickets for an east ticket + £60 to cover the face plus sarries tax.

Pm me if interested.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rocket wrote:Hi I bought two west terrace tickets through the sarries out of town tax scheme

I am after a ticket in the east so I would like to exchange the two west tickets for an east ticket + £60 to cover the face plus sarries tax.

Pm me if interested.
Huh?

So you want someone to pay the tax for you in a ticket swap?

I know NI has some brad pitt businessmen, usually named Quinn, but this takes the biscuit
Rocket
Novice

Post by Rocket »

Russ wrote:
Rocket wrote:Hi I bought two west terrace tickets through the sarries out of town tax scheme

Pm me if interested.
Huh?

I know NI has some brad pitt businessmen, usually named Quinn, but this takes the biscuit
Absolutely not. All I want is a ticket in the east. The two west tickets together cost me £119. All I am asking is if someone in the east terrace would like two tickets together il swap an east for a west and they can buy the other ticket at the cost (£59.50 to be exact). If anyone would like to see proof that the tax was paid they are more than welcome.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Standard.

Got told today a part of my company based on the Malone road had tickets.

Had!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rocket wrote:
Russ wrote:

Pm me if interested.
Huh?

Absolutely not. All I want is a ticket in the east. The two west tickets together cost me £119. All I am asking is if someone in the east terrace would like two tickets together il swap an east for a west and they can buy the other ticket at the cost (£59.50 to be exact). If anyone would like to see proof that the tax was paid they are more than welcome.
Your ticket cost you 60

The other ticket cost say 30

It was your choice to pay the extra 30.

Both tickets are now worth the same.

So. Trade

Now. If someone wants to buy without a trade then you can negotiate on price

Did you run a series of leisureplexs in the co down area?
Rocket
Novice

Post by Rocket »

Russ wrote:
Rocket wrote:
Russ wrote:

Pm me if interested.
Huh?

Your ticket cost you 60

So. Trade

Quit over analysing and complicating things.

If someone wants to swap an east ticket for a west please pm me.

I then have a another ticket for sale in the west terrace at a cost price of £60 to whomever wants it. pm me also.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rocket wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rocket wrote:
Russ wrote:

Pm me if interested.
Huh?

Your ticket cost you 60

So. Trade

Quit over analysing and complicating things.

If someone wants to swap an east ticket for a west please pm me.

I then have a another ticket for sale in the west terrace at a cost price of £60 to whomever wants it. pm me also.
Finally the Rock (et) has come back to the UAFC
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:
Rocket wrote:
Russ wrote:

Pm me if interested.
Huh?

Your ticket cost you 60

So. Trade

What are you on about?

He's giving someone the opportunity to buy a ticket for what he paid for it. He is simply making the offer to anyone who would be also in the position ro swap him to the other side.

Fair enough in my book. There's bound to be someone that it suits. Does them both a favour.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rocket wrote:
Russ wrote:

Pm me if interested.
Huh?

Your ticket cost you 60

So. Trade

What are you on about?

He's giving someone the opportunity to buy a ticket for what he paid for it. He is simply making the offer to anyone who would be also in the position ro swap him to the other side.

Fair enough in my book. There's bound to be someone that it suits. Does them both a favour.
What he initially wrote was that he wanted to trade his ticket between terraces and for the trader to reimburse him the sarries tax attributed to his ticket.

He has since sorted his offer to be a sensible one