amlin/heinken cup tickets

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: amlin/heinken cup tickets

Post by Russ »

Declan kidney wrote:My post obviously hit a nerve. I thought your little pictures were funny. Good effort. I realise teasing someone of your abilities is unfair. So I am going to continue my life(with three extra tickets) and you can go back to pulling wings off flies. Good luck and try to control your temper it does make you look needy.
Just put them on stub hub or gumtree

Sent from my Brennan
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I have one of each.

For the avoidance of any doubt they are not for sale.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I have 5 of the latter. Where you pinting HWM?

Sent from my Brennan
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

No idea yet - have done Cardiff before but not much recollection of pub names - i'll be following junior and his mates and may post up here if any definite plans. My own preference is a Weatherspoons type place - cheap with a good choice of ales.
I see from tickets for Heineken game we are Gate 2 Block L41 so will probably aim to be near that gate for gate opening time which is 3.30pm
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:No idea yet - have done Cardiff before but not much recollection of pub names - i'll be following junior and his mates and may post up here if any definite plans. My own preference is a Weatherspoons type place - cheap with a good choice of ales.
I see from tickets for Heineken game we are Gate 2 Block L41 so will probably aim to be near that gate for gate opening time which is 3.30pm
Prince of Wales beside the station is usually busy, and there are 299 my bars on rhat street.

Few Ulstermen (us) will probably hit the castle before the game to wind up some Sorries, and O'Neills after

Sent from my Brennan