Emailing tickets?

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

Crusoe
Novice

Emailing tickets?

Post by Crusoe »

As a ST holder marooned on a distant shore, I was made aware that tickets for games I can't attend can be relisted using TicketFast or whatever it's called, but wondered is there an option to email my tciket to someone if Idon't want to do that. My account says 'no actions available' for all games. I cannot attend this weekend for instance; is there a timeframe when these 'actions' become active and I can do something or will my little slab on the West Terrace be left empty? :scratch:

Sorry of this has been covered elsewhere and thanks for any help.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Emailing tickets?

Post by BR »

They haven't activated the service this season yet. Phone the branch and get them to sort it for you.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Crusoe wrote:As a ST holder marooned on a distant shore, I was made aware that tickets for games I can't attend can be relisted using TicketFast or whatever it's called, but wondered is there an option to email my tciket to someone if Idon't want to do that. My account says 'no actions available' for all games. I cannot attend this weekend for instance; is there a timeframe when these 'actions' become active and I can do something or will my little slab on the West Terrace be left empty? :scratch:

Sorry of this has been covered elsewhere and thanks for any help.
On the ticketbastard part of the UR site there is a help tab. I used pester power to harass them into transferring my Exeter ticket. If you have someone you want to send the ticket to I suggest you include their email address in your message to Ticketbastard ad ask them to expedite it toute suite or faster if possible. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Robbo, sent you a pm with an email address for the guy at Ulster rugby who sorted me out for transferring tickets Vs Exeter. If you provide him your season ticket account number name etc he'll be happy to help.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Robbo, sent you a pm with an email address for the guy at Ulster rugby who sorted me out for transferring tickets Vs Exeter. If you provide him your season ticket account number name etc he'll be happy to help.
And if enough people do it, maybe he'll think it worth his while to get the service fixed.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BR you inspired me! :thumleft:

Logged into my ticketmaster account and sent a message to complain that this feature still hadn't been resolved on my account!

Don't need to transfer this week but still not the point.

Technically paying for a service I'm not receiving >rtfm ..... and if I can be twisted for the sake of it, sure why not.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

Guys, thanks for all the advice/help. >you_rock

Cheers for that address UN9; I'll ping them an email right away.

Baggy, I had the same issue with the Exeter game, but was stuck in a monsoon region at the time with a very ropey internet service and despite numerous requests, the ticket was made available to email to anyone all too late.

Thanks once again to all; I can go back to contstructing my raft in preparation for the voyage to Welford Road and beyond. :fleg:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Leinster are still waiting for some season tickets and their print yer own not working either
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:Leinster are still waiting for some season tickets and their print yer own not working either
TM are fairly good at getting these things sorted 'on the night'. You would hope if they show up with their booking reference (and maybe the card that paid for it) they'd get in ok. Still a jarred though.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Crusoe wrote:Guys, thanks for all the advice/help. >you_rock

Cheers for that address UN9; I'll ping them an email right away.

Baggy, I had the same issue with the Exeter game, but was stuck in a monsoon region at the time with a very ropey internet service and despite numerous requests, the ticket was made available to email to anyone all too late.

Thanks once again to all; I can go back to contstructing my raft in preparation for the voyage to Welford Road and beyond. :fleg:
Poor internet on the Somerset Levels as well as the floods, FFS why do folk live there. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Poor internet on the Somerset Levels as well as the floods, FFS why do folk live there. >EW
It's just that much closer to NZ and the wife prefers it. ;)
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I suppose there is the possibility that they won't be activating the print/email ticket this season.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Yoda
Initiate

Post by Yoda »

I actually called UB about this yesterday. "Email your ticket" is due to be switched on this afternoon while "Sell your ticket" will become available when 85% of ground capacity has been sold - yesterday morning they were nearly at 70%
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Yoda wrote:I actually called UB about this yesterday. "Email your ticket" is due to be switched on this afternoon while "Sell your ticket" will become available when 85% of ground capacity has been sold - yesterday morning they were nearly at 70%
Good man yer da!
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Yoda wrote:I actually called UB about this yesterday. "Email your ticket" is due to be switched on this afternoon while "Sell your ticket" will become available when 85% of ground capacity has been sold - yesterday morning they were nearly at 70%
Leinster have been told that print yer own will be going by tomorrow so that corresponds with what you have been told, it's a Ticketmaster problem not the clubs and there was a report it is the template change from Rabo to Guinness is the problem
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best